Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

angelsbaseball

Wieters vs. Price tonight at 4:05 ET

I wish they would show this on TV.

He got pulled out after 3.2 IP gave up 3 runs, hopefully it isn't because of injury.

I went to this game. I'm pretty sure Price was pulled because of pitch count. It didn't look like he was injured when he was pulled. Price didn't really cruise through the innings and the homer Reimold hit was a moon shot. In fact, he struggled against the better hitters. Wieters went 0-4 but you could tell his plate disciple is beyond his years. He worked the count on Price on his 2nd AB fouling off several pitchers before getting a walk. Durham was able to run on him though...and he made an awful throw one time. His defense definitely needs work.

I went to this game. I'm pretty sure Price was pulled because of pitch count. It didn't look like he was injured when he was pulled. Price didn't really cruise through the innings and the homer Reimold hit was a moon shot. In fact, he struggled against the better hitters. Wieters went 0-4 but you could tell his plate disciple is beyond his years. He worked the count on Price on his 2nd AB fouling off several pitchers before getting a walk. Durham was able to run on him though...and he made an awful throw one time. His defense definitely needs work.

Man, I can't wait until Nolan Reimold and Matt Wieters get called up. That already tough O's lineup is going to be a beast.