Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clintrad

Which prospect to take?

Which one reaches top 50 1st  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which player reaches top 50 1st

• Angel Villalona
    • Tim Beckham
    • Fernando Martinez
    • Other

Now that my favorite prospect was tragically lost ... I need a replacement. I prefer big league ready guys that i can promote sooner than later as well as high celing potential.

Here's whats available.

Villalona (when will he actually be useful anytime soon)

Fernando Martinez (I had actually dropped him for Posey)

Dayan Viciedo

Jose Tabata

Scott Elbert

JA Happ

Arrietta

Tim Beckham

Aaron Hicks

Jeff Nieman

Jeremy Hellickson

Tim Alderson

Alcides Escobar

David Huff

If you want a pitcher go Alderson

If you want a bat go Martinez or Viciedo. If you want to wait a couple years go Villalona.

If you want a pitcher go Alderson

If you want a bat go Martinez or Viciedo. If you want to wait a couple years go Villalona.

I'm leaning towards F-mart ... alderson hasnt done anything yet this year. Villalona looks very interesting though with his 3 bombs so far and pujols type potential ... anyone have any insight on Viciedo ... has done well this year?

Other than the guys you mentioned ... what about Tim Beckham?

hopefully this poll can help me choose which guy to replace Mr. Adenhart on my prospect list.

hopefully this poll can help me choose which guy to replace Mr. Adenhart on my prospect list.

well i suppose I will go with beckham since thats the only guy getting any love.

well i suppose I will go with beckham since thats the only guy getting any love.

Overall talent wise, I would think you'd have to go with Tim Beckham. If you are looking for near MLB ready I would say F-Mart (though I don't think he's necessarily ready, I think the Mets will give him some ABs this year). And Dayan hasn't fared too well in the minors thus far.