Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bravesfan155

GM NEEDED. 2ND YEAR KEEPER.

We're a 5x5 ESPN keeper standard roto. This team is hovering around 8th-10th place (12 teams) so a very skilled GM is needed. Team could very easily be in 6th with an active owner, but would need a GM who knows baseball to win it. Ill leave a link, if you think you'd b up for the challenge, leave your email and your past experience.

http://games.espn.go.com/flb/clubhouse?lea...p;seasonId=2009

I'd be interested, but hate the format of having a 1B/3B when you already have both on the roster...same with 2B and SS. Both already on the roster, so why have another position.

Makes it more of a challenge.

The team has to be filled by May 3rd.

I'm a glutton for punishment. Email is ccrobin@gmail.com. I've been playing fantasy baseball for 4 seasons in a total of 4 leagues and have won 3 championships. I currently have 12 teams (I know, I know) and I have a losing record in just 1 league (mostly because Teixeira sucks so far).

I'm a glutton for punishment. Email is ccrobin@gmail.com. I've been playing fantasy baseball for 4 seasons in a total of 4 leagues and have won 3 championships. I currently have 12 teams (I know, I know) and I have a losing record in just 1 league (mostly because Teixeira sucks so far).

sent. we don't play H2H, but hopfully you'll find roto fun.