Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

University at Buffalo

Yahoo H2H, 18 man league

Same public yahoo scoring settings. Rosters are 15 players deep. Same yahoo public league positions.

This is a 3rd year keeper league and we're currently looking for 2 owners to help us round out our league. We have found 6 already. 8 players are to be kept each year.

New owners will not inherit teams...they will draft their 8 keepers from the pool of players left behind by inactive managers.

Players available include: LeBron James, Dwayne Wade, Dwight Howard, etc..

We have 10 solid teams, and 6 new ones. Looking for 2 more.

The way it'll work is the new owners will draft their 8 keepers from the restricted pool of players left behind from the abandoned teams, then will join the 10 other managers to do the annual draft for players 9-15.

I am looking for competitive, active managers. I usually will require you win at least 1 public league and have a profile performance rating on yahoo over 65%.

Please PM all inquiries or if you have questions, feel free to ask. I was NOT the original commissioner of the league. I just became commish 3 months ago and booted any managers with inactivity of 3 weeks or more during any part of the season. That is the reason for 8 booted managers.