Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

schnabel279

I need one active owner in a 9X9 h2h keeper league

I'm looking for one really active owner for a unique 1st year keeper league. Being active is a must, we have trade chats every wednesday and sunday nights at 10 eastern and would hope you could make it to at least a couple of these a month. the team up for grabs has sizemore, youkilis, bay, berkman, wandy rodriguez, verlander, soria, and zambrano, just to name a few.

the scoring (H2H each category) works like this:

batters: hits, runs, home runs, rbi, game winning rbi, steals, walks, assists, and errors

pitchers: innings pitched, wins, quality starts, strikeouts, home runs allowed, walks allowed, earned runs, saves, and holds.

there are 33 roster spots, with 1 starting catcher, 2 of each infielder spot, 2 of each outfielder spot, 1 utility, 6 starting pitcher spots, 5 relief pitching spots, 2 dl's, and 6 bench spots. With 10 teams, there's some life on the wire, but there's also a limit of 160 ww acquisitions.

The league is mostly filled up with mid-20's guys, so bring a sense of humor and the ability to talk some smack without bunching your panties. If you'd be so kind as to leave your email and to take the two or three minutes it takes to let me know you don't have 35 or 40 other teams and you'll actually be engaging, I'd appreciate it.

I'm looking for one really active owner for a unique 1st year keeper league. Being active is a must, we have trade chats every wednesday and sunday nights at 10 eastern and would hope you could make it to at least a couple of these a month. the team up for grabs has sizemore, youkilis, bay, berkman, wandy rodriguez, verlander, soria, and zambrano, just to name a few.

the scoring (H2H each category) works like this:

batters: hits, runs, home runs, rbi, game winning rbi, steals, walks, assists, and errors

pitchers: innings pitched, wins, quality starts, strikeouts, home runs allowed, walks allowed, earned runs, saves, and holds.

there are 33 roster spots, with 1 starting catcher, 2 of each infielder spot, 2 of each outfielder spot, 1 utility, 6 starting pitcher spots, 5 relief pitching spots, 2 dl's, and 6 bench spots. With 10 teams, there's some life on the wire, but there's also a limit of 160 ww acquisitions.

The league is mostly filled up with mid-20's guys, so bring a sense of humor and the ability to talk some smack without bunching your panties. If you'd be so kind as to leave your email and to take the two or three minutes it takes to let me know you don't have 35 or 40 other teams and you'll actually be engaging, I'd appreciate it.

I'm in... email me wants2belikehim at hotmail.com.

Im interested in this. Please let me know if there is still a spot available.