Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Gonzo

Looking for active manager

Yes I know this should probably be in "Matchmaker Service" but I am sure nobody checks there at this time so I am gonna post it here (Please don't move this until a day or 2 mods B) ). So anyways the team. Its a 20 Team Dynasty League with 25 man rosters. 5x5 H2H League (Cats: Runs, HRs, RBIs, SBs, and AVG....Wins, SVs, Ks, ERA, and WHIP). Roster set up is C,1B,2B,3B,SS,3 OF, 2 UTIL, 3 SP, 2 RP, 3 P, 8 BN, and 2 DL. Its a free Yahoo! League. Its one of the teams in my dynasty league signature team. So the manager is dead or something and the commish ask to go find someone. I wont lie his team is mediocre but (17th place) and will be a challenge to rebuild for the future. Heres the team:

C: Laird, 1B: Casey, 2B: Ellis, 3B: Chavez, SS: Jack Wilson, OF: Abreu, Ordonez, and Wilkerson, UTIL: Mora and Hafner, BENCH: Zaun, Ensberg, Betemit, Carroll, Biggio, and Sosa....SP: Orlando Hernandez, Pettitte, Lieber, Lowe, and Escobar RP: Gagne, Nathan, Madson, and Dennys Reyes.

Finnaly the Commish only wants someone I know is active and my only way to judge that is how often I have seen you on the board and what you post. They are strict duties :) . So anyways hit me up here if your interested.

I might be game. B) I think it would be interesting to play in a league that deep.

wow, that team is the pits. rebuilding it would be Devil Ray like circa 2002.i like the challenge, but im sure that Max_Murder will do a god job with it, however 8th place seems like a bit of a reach to me. best of luck to you guys.

Already like 8 volunteers, have some thinking to do B),

Gonzo - You know you want to kick my a** at fantasy baseball. B)

So I take it all you that posted and PMed me would take the team for sure. Got a Yahoo! ID, not an idiot, and will be there for the dynasty and not quit if you think this team is helpless? Anyways I have narrowed my choices down to 2 people but I dont know who to pick B). Try to see if I can pry the other crappy team away from my commish.

I live in Detroit area, if that matters...

am i still in this? lol? i would still like to do it! love messing with teams via waiver to improve!

Thanks for the all the responses via post or PM and I apologize to all those who I did not choose. I think there may be another team down the line that may get the boot so I will be sure to come back here and see if any are interested.

-Gonzo