Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Darcmenace

Timothy Olyphant

Live Free Or Die Hard was friggen awesome, everyone go and see it. You will not be disappointed. Unless you work for a movie company that rates them and just completely forgets what an awesome movie it is, then you will hate. But for those people who like to occasionally shut their brains off, this is a sick a** ride.

THE HITMAN MOVIE TRAILER IS ON LIVE FREE OR DIE HARD. Holy hell, when I saw that, I got all kinds of excited. I freakin love the Hitman games and I just cant wait for the movie. Olyphant is Agent 47

how can you die hard w/ a PG-13 rating? what a bunch of sellouts. nothing will ever compare to the first die hard . i dont expect this to be that much different than any other action movie these days. like all these stupid comic book joints, all glossy, CGI special effects mindless crap with too many holes in the plot, too many cliches and pooorly written.

maybe im just getting too old for them, but movies these days suck.

you know who will be directing hitman? that'd be dope if it was directed by darren aronofsky (requiem for a dream, pi) or someone edgy and twisted like him. hopefully it wont measure up to all those other b movie video game to movie translations.

Die Hard 4 was actually pretty amazing. It is probably my favorite of the four of them and absolutely love Die Hard 1. It is PG-13 but there are swears in there (although you can kinda tell when swears were supposed to be used and werent) and didnt hold back with the action. The action sequences were friggen intense. Comic books turned to movie are the worst. Spider Man, come on.

Xaviar Gens is directing the Hitman movie. He is a French director with 2 or 3 movies to his name that he has directed. I dont know what type of director he is but from the trailer he looks legit as of right now. Aronofsky would be an amazing director for Hitman. Yea right, hopefully it does not turn into a Resident Evil catastrophe.