Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Gonzo

2nd Year $$$ Dynasty on CBS Needs Replacements

16 Team League on CBS; League Fee is $40 ( think, lol...maybe 45....thats USD)

H2H (W, SV%, GAA, SOs.......G, A, PPP, Major Penalties, +/-)

3 C, 2 LW, 2 RW, 2 F, 4 D, 2 G, Probably 6 +/- bench slots

Dynasty so you keep everyone; 8 man minors; probably up it to like 10 or so this year

draft each off-season for guys just drafted (this year would be john taveras)

Got two teams available for sure; one team won the league and another finished last....maybe another; depends if owner chooses to return

Anyways if you are interested just PM and if you arent a regular here leave an e-mail so I can contact you

Thanks

I'm in this league and its super fun!

I might be interested in the first place team. PM me with the roster, please and I will let you know.

I might be interested in the first place team. PM me with the roster, please and I will let you know.

I sent you a few PM's with the teams.

I' am going to think about it actually. I am not too familar with H2H type formats. I'll let you know.

I' am going to think about it actually. I am not too familar with H2H type formats. I'll let you know.

All right no problem if you have any questions just PM me or Gonzo.

All right no problem if you have any questions just PM me or Gonzo.

How does the playoff format work? Is it a best of?

How does the playoff format work? Is it a best of?

There are 4 divisions two conference division winners make it and a wild card from each conference. Each conference gets a bye which is determined by best record. All the playoff matchups are one week. Hope this answers your question.

There are 4 divisions two conference division winners make it and a wild card from each conference. Each conference gets a bye which is determined by best record. All the playoff matchups are one week. Hope this answers your question.

Sure, I'll give it a shot. I'll take the Crosby team.

Sure, I'll give it a shot. I'll take the Crosby team.

Sounds good I'll have Gonzo get in touch with you.

We still have two teams left!

GM Dewar answer your pm's please so I can get your email.

We still have a team left and it won the championship last year!

Lame!

BTW, I was the one that won it, but I got booted... B)

Babs says Hi Gonzo! :)

Lame!

BTW, I was the one that won it, but I got booted... B)

Babs says Hi Gonzo! :)

you can play without babs

you can play without babs

I liked babs

I liked babs

Hahah, Babs liked you too...

He always told me he talked to you on the message board late night...

The thing is, he seriously just kids around. He is not serious. But when he saw people legit getting mad about it, he just wanted to break balls even more. But oh well...

I guess when you play in leagues with people you don't know IRL, you have to be more considerate.

How well knowledged do I need to be without seeming like a total newb. I am just recently getting into hockey over the past couple years so I don't know much, especially when dabbling in the minors.

How well knowledged do I need to be without seeming like a total newb. I am just recently getting into hockey over the past couple years so I don't know much, especially when dabbling in the minors.

You don't really need to be that knowledgeable on minors guys. After the 2nd round I pretty much just searched the internet for rankings because this was my first dynasty league. Ray is in it and I pretty much drafted his team for him haha so he is living proof you don't need to be a huge hockey buff. Also the team you would be taking over won the league last year so you won't have too big of a problem competing for the championship. If you have anymore questions or want to see the roster feel free to ask.

You don't really need to be that knowledgeable on minors guys. After the 2nd round I pretty much just searched the internet for rankings because this was my first dynasty league. Ray is in it and I pretty much drafted his team for him haha so he is living proof you don't need to be a huge hockey buff. Also the team you would be taking over won the league last year so you won't have too big of a problem competing for the championship. If you have anymore questions or want to see the roster feel free to ask.

I am game...count me in. Ought to be fun.

yay; PM me your e-mail

PM sent.

We still have one spot left due to someone dropping out.