Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YouGuessedIt_FrankStallone

Ever seen someone in your league posting on this board?

Hidden

Yep. He doesn't know I'm here though. I actually posted a link to this site to all the managers in my league. I want them to read all the crappy advice, misinformation, half truths, rookie-stroking and other B.S. that this board delivers.

Hidden
Yep. He doesn't know I'm here though. I actually posted a link to this site to all the managers in my league. I want them to read all the crappy advice, misinformation, half truths, rookie-stroking and other B.S. that this board delivers.

You must have only come for the free doughnuts and coffee.

Hidden

BAN BAN BAN B)

Hidden
You must have only come for the free doughnuts and coffee.

do you guys both have Guthrie ????? :)

.....and, speaking of rookie stroking, apparently it hasn't stopped you from carrying Lincicum B)

Hidden
do you guys both have Guthrie ????? :)

.....and, speaking of rookie stroking, apparently it hasn't stopped you from carrying Lincicum B)

what?

Yeah, one guy that is in ALL of my leagues for all sports reads pretty much most threads but never posts anything.