mbs4

MBS4's Rotoworld Dynasty

No PPR but I do like what you did, 2 of the top 4 receivers.

all good

moss and calvin will be dangerousw

I actually cursed at my computer when I saw your Calvin pick. The one player I had to have in this league. Oh well, I've got some more good reaches coming up.

we are starting 2 rbs and 3 wrs or 2rbs 2 wrs and one flex?

2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 flex (RB/WR)

mbs- somebody must want to win this year! lol.

Jayz- yes they are.

Pffffffffft! I'm playing for year 2013! That's my goal year to win it all!

Just FYI- Pack attack drafted Drew Brees on the espn site.

HOOSIER SMURFS are elated to add........CHRIS WELLS RB ARI with their second pick

next owner emailed!

Just FYI- Pack attack drafted Drew Brees on the espn site.

HOOSIER SMURFS are elated to add........CHRIS WELLS RB ARI with their second pick

next owner emailed!

woww thats meeee!!

I'll think it through.

Way too early, but pretty sure there was no way he made it back to me 22 picks later...the thought of rolling him for the rest of his NFL career was to great to overcome.

I'm not expecting a stellar 1st season out of the TPH.

Yeah, although I felt like I took a reach with R Brown, I have to say that I'm way surprised by this pick. Crabtree could end up 3rd in receptions, at least this year, in SF. I think in the first few rounds you gotta go future AND present. Who knows, I may be wrong.

Be interesting to revisit this thread in 3-4 years...it"ll either be the worst pick of the draft or the best, IMO.

Team X selected Brandon Jacobs over on the ESPN thread, Ill Will is on the clock!

Round 2

Fallopian Swim Team - R. Brown RB

Trailer Park Hose - M. Crabtree WR

Team Zawacki - R. Moss WR

Unemployed Sofa Kings - K. Moreno RB

Lana Turner's Lover - K. Smith RB

Pack Attack - D. Brees QB

Hoosier Smurfs - C. Wells RB

I miss Football - G. Jennings WR

TEAM X - B. Jacobs RB

Ill Will - OTC

Texas Teabaggers -

El Iguanodon -

Edited by mbs4

Yeah, although I felt like I took a reach with R Brown, I have to say that I'm way surprised by this pick. Crabtree could end up 3rd in receptions, at least this year, in SF. I think in the first few rounds you gotta go future AND present. Who knows, I may be wrong.

What 2 receivers do you think could have more receptions this year in SF? Josh Morgan and Vernon Davis?

I was reading another thread on this forum where they did a draft like this last year and it's crazy the difference a year can make. They drafted LT, Addai, and Westbrook at 2,3,4.

What 2 receivers do you think could have more receptions this year in SF? Josh Morgan and Vernon Davis?

I was reading another thread on this forum where they did a draft like this last year and it's crazy the difference a year can make. They drafted LT, Addai, and Westbrook at 2,3,4.

Yeah, I think it's possible that Morgan and Davis could end with more receptions. It's possible that Crabtree leads the WR corp right from the start, but I don't think I would make that pick with so many other WRs out there.

Well, I'm rooting for Crabtree and hope he has a great year and does better than what anybody thought he could do.

Well, I'm rooting for Crabtree and hope he has a great year and does better than what anybody thought he could do.

Me too. Loved him at TT and wish I had him in this league.

Dude me too this wait is killing me!!!! I'm going crazy with antic......i......pation.

Can't help myself watched rocky horror yesterday lol

I can't wait to see who YOU guys pick...that's how excited I am during this draft!

Lol. I feel the same way.

Round 2

TEAM X - B. Jacobs RB

Ill Will - Marques Colston This pick is somewhat bothersome for me because of the knee surgeries but his talent is to great to ignore.

Texas Teabaggers - OTC

El Iguanodon - On Deck

Round 2

TEAM X - B. Jacobs RB

Ill Will - Marques Colston This pick is somewhat bothersome for me because of the knee surgeries but his talent is to great to ignore.

Texas Teabaggers - OTC

El Iguanodon - On Deck

I'm a little concerned about the knees as well, but I think that's a solid pick. I was thinking you would take MB3 but it's probably a good idea to take a WR there because I'm sure there is about to be a run on them.

The NFC EAST defenses are absolutely ferocious and while I considered MB3 and he is a terror as a player, I decided that ALL of those (Phi, NYG WAS) 2x a year are going to eat RB's alive and probably ultimately shorten their careers. Of course there is also the timeshare issue.

Still at this point there is very solid value at RB. If people make a run on WR's then I got my choice (Colston) and I will prob go RB, if they snatch up some RB's than I will take a WR I like.

This draft is a blast.

Edited by littleevilll

Yeah, I think it's possible that Morgan and Davis could end with more receptions. It's possible that Crabtree leads the WR corp right from the start, but I don't think I would make that pick with so many other WRs out there.

What WR's still on the board do you think have the potential for a greater career from here on out?

Colston is one possibility, Jennings another. I'm sure there's more.

But he was the single most dominant Divison 1 WR in history.

And now that I own him forever I don't have to reach for him in my money league.

B)

Could you guys hurry up and draft so I can pick again please?

Cheers,

TPH