mbs4

MBS4's Rotoworld Dynasty

I like it, people are scared of that but there just comes a point where somebody does HAVE to take the barbarian. I was too scared, but I hope your courage works to your favor!

What makes it doubly scary is I drafted him last year at No. 8 and he disappeared. I guess I'll double-down!

Oh not a bad pick at all.

He was in my debate of people to pick between Peyton, Smith or him. Honestly, for this year atleast, he will provide 1st round value. Great pick in my eyes.

Matt,

I am on deck with my pick and I have to step away from my PC for a bit. When I am up will you post that my pick is Aaron Rodgers. That way the draft can continue to move smoothly. Hopefully the guy before me doesn't take him. If he does, I will have to make my pick a little later.

Thanks,

Mike

So with that said, with the next pick Unemployed Sofa Kings selects Aaron Rodgers.

Very solid pick.

What makes it doubly scary is I drafted him last year at No. 8 and he disappeared. I guess I'll double-down!

hahaha! This league is just awesome already! Winning is fun, but really, its nice to be in an ACTIVE league when football isn't even on. I get so lonely on the these forums and other places. I'm in 3 reddraft leagues and nobody will probably sign in till a few weeks before the season starts....

I've had 10 trade requests cancelled after 10 days because nobody even responds to them. I mean, at least have fun and counter offer me a terrible trade so I can laugh at it.

hahaha! This league is just awesome already! Winning is fun, but really, its nice to be in an ACTIVE league when football isn't even on. I get so lonely on the these forums and other places. I'm in 3 reddraft leagues and nobody will probably sign in till a few weeks before the season starts....

I've had 10 trade requests cancelled after 10 days because nobody even responds to them. I mean, at least have fun and counter offer me a terrible trade so I can laugh at it.

You and I are gonna get along really well. Im the same way. I love wheelin and dealin. I don't always come out better but what the hell, as long as its close and I like my players, s--- thats what its all about.

as long as it aint a crazy crazy offer ill always counter.

Round 3

El Iguanodon - D. Bowe

Texas Teabaggers - L. Tomlinson

Ill Will - M. Ryan

TEAM X - R. Wayne

I miss Football - P. Manning

Hoosier Smurfs - A. Boldin

Pack Attack - S. Smith

Lana Turner's Lover - Marion Barber

Unemployed Sofa Kings - Aaron Rodgers

Team Zawacki - OTC

Trailer Park Hose

Fallopian Swim Team

Thanks for posting my pick for me. Good value with the Barber pick, he is only 26 and should score plenty of TDs. I probably would have taken him if A-rod was taken at that spot. My only reservation about taking Rodgers is the cold weather in GB but I looked at his game log from last year and he finished strong late in the season so here's to hoping that will be a trend that continues.

Agreed. I play in a yearly redraft league with a bunch of friends but none of them take it as seriously as I do. Looking forward to a league with a bunch of active members and I love to trade too. Every year in my league there is only me and a couple other guys that really make any trades. My friends would probably think I am crazy if they knew I read the Rotoworld forums on a daily basis in the offseason. lol

Agreed. I play in a yearly redraft league with a bunch of friends but none of them take it as seriously as I do. Looking forward to a league with a bunch of active members and I love to trade too. Every year in my league there is only me and a couple other guys that really make any trades. My friends would probably think I am crazy if they knew I read the Rotoworld forums on a daily basis in the offseason. lol

lmao so true. and speak of the devil, some guy just offered me a trade in 1 of my leagues. I don't know who he is but I laughed a good bit.

he offered me thomas jones and santana moss for randy moss and lendale white. with a message that said, "dis exacttly whut u need, u be a foo not 2 except." B)

I sorta need a RB #2 but I have zero faith in Thomas Jones this year. And I will never touch Santana with Jason Campbell throwing to him, I think he's too random, some days he plays great the others, well, you know.

I agree with everyone. It's good to have an active league where people take it seriously, especially with none of my friends since it's fresh minds.

I have like 4 friends that know their stuff and others just play, but it's good to be in a very competitive.

More fun then I had last year and it's only middle of round 3

this thread has slowed to a crawl

Shame too, I thought we were going to fly through some picks today.

Shame too, I thought we were going to fly through some picks today.

I'm ready. Has anyone told Trailer Park Hose it's their turn?

I'm ready. Has anyone told Trailer Park Hose it's their turn?

For the love of Fantasy Football someone please do. I'm jonesing for some more picks.

For the love of Fantasy Football someone please do. I'm jonesing for some more picks.

He has 24 hours, right?

Edited by knownothings

ROUND 2:

Fallopian Swim Team - Ronnie Brown RB

Trailer Park Hose - Michael Crabtree WR

Team Zawacki - Randy Moss WR

Unemployed Sofa Kings - Knowshon Moreno RB

Lana Turner's Lover - Kevin Smith RB

Pack Attack - Drew Brees QB

Hoosier Smurfs - Chris Beanie Wells RB

I miss Football - Greg Jennings WR

TEAM X - Brandon Jacobs RB

Ill Will - Marques Colston WR

Texas Teabaggers - Tom Brady QB

El Iguanodon - Roddy White

ROUND 3:

El Iguanodon - Bowe WR

Texas Teabaggers - Tomlinson RB

Ill Will - Matt Ryan QB

TEAM X - Reggie Wayne Wr

I miss Football - Peyton Manning QB

Hoosier Smurfs - A. Boldin WR

Pack Attack - Steve Smith WR (CAR)

Lana Turner's Lover - Marion Barber RB

Unemployed Sofa Kings - Aaron Rodgers QB

Team Zawacki - Jonathan Stewart RB

Edited by megamoviejohn

Let's say the time limit runs out. What would happen?

I'm assuming the next owner (me) gets 24 hours to make my pick. In that time, TPH can make their pick anytime they want to. Does that sound right?

I'm assuming the next owner (me) gets 24 hours to make my pick. In that time, TPH can make their pick anytime they want to. Does that sound right?

It does to me, but I'm not the commish.

You must be salivating at your CPU right now, right? Haha.

I have no idea what I'll do with my next pick, although two players stick out.

Edited by Vanity is my insanity

You must be salivating at your CPU right now, right? Haha.

I have no idea what I'll do with my next pick, although two players stick out.

No kidding. And I've got my top-3 available players ready to choose from. No waiting around for me. I hope TPH sticks it out after he makes his pick. 'Cause he'll be up again soon after.

No kidding. And I've got my top-3 available players ready to choose from. No waiting around for me. I hope TPH sticks it out after he makes his pick. 'Cause he'll be up again soon after.

Are you the one with Gore/Brown?