mbs4

MBS4's Rotoworld Dynasty

I am sorry for the screw up, I was at the hospital and really thought Brady was still out there. I could not check back in due to the fact that I was there all night. I will select Jay Cutler QB CHI. sorry again kind of out of my hands though, I was picking ina hurry due to the situation.

Cutler is a way better pick than Brady in this format anyway. Sorry to hear about your situation, hope all resolves itself well.

My cell # is 208-610-1415, texts would be better than phone calls to avoid getting evil eyed for fantasy drafting while at a family function. Ideally a text letting me know I'm up and then a covert return call to see who's gone.

Hope everyone has an awesome 4th, I've got about 200# of Class C Reservation fireworks to blow off so I'm smiling. B)

2 guys pick before me and I will be driving 900 miles tomorrow and 500 the following day with the wife, boys, dog, and 2 cats. Hopefully I get my picks in ahead of time, but if not I will just post up my # later today. I'll be at Disney world for 10 days, so calling/texting me might be the best idea.

team X been emailed?

I emailed him and whoever was on deck so that I could hopefully get my pick made before going on vacation.

Ill WIll- Shonn Greene

yeah I know, so can it! bahahahaha It is somewhat risky, but shoot, when talent-TD machine and ran for a 100 yds in every game this seaon in college- meets opportunity-great o-line and old as balls RB ahead of him its worth a chance at this point to land a young Marion Barber type of player.

Plus he spent some time as a furniture mover before he made it big in college so that blue-collar work ethic and experience should keep him grounded and I love guys with real life experience to match the talent like Warner or James Harrison.

Anyway, Texas Teabaggers you are up my friend!!!

Wes Welker, and I emailed our fellow Purple Jesus owner so hopefully I can pick again before hitting the road tomorrow morning.

My cell # is (402) 452-7669. Please call me when it is m turn to pick since I will be on the road on the 5th.

Texas Teabaggers

First Round

1. Adrian Peterson

2. Matt Forte

3. Maurice Jones-Drew

4. Michael Turner

5. Chris Johnson

6. Steven Jackson

7. DeAngelo Williams

8. Steve Slaton

9. Larry Fitzgerald

10. Calvin Johnson

11. Andre Johnson

12. Frank Gore

Second Round

13. Ronnie Brown

14. Michael Crabtree

15. Randy Moss

16. Knowshon Moreno

17. Kevin Smith

18. Drew Brees

19. Chris Beanie Wells

20. Greg Jennings

21. Brandon Jacobs

22. Marques Colston

23. Tom Brady

24. Roddy White

Third Round

25. Dwayne Bowe

26. LT

27. Matt Ryan

28. Reggie Wayne

29. Peyton Manning

30. Anquan Boldin

31. Steve Smith

32. Marion Barber

33. Aaron Rodgers

34. Jonathan Stewart

35. Darren McFadden

36. Jason Witten

Fourth Round

37. Bryant Westbrook

38. Pierre Thomas

39. Marshawn Lynch

40. Ryan Grant

41. Brandon Marshall

42. Clinton Portis

43. Jay Cutler

44. Braylan Edwards

45. Phillip Rivers

46. Shonn Greene

47. Wes Welker

48. Santonio Holmes

Fourth Round

49. LeSean McCoy

50. Earnest Graham

Team 1

AP

R. White

D. Bowe

S. Holmes

L. McCoy

Team 2

M. Forte

T. Brady

LT

W. Welker

Team 3

MJD

M. Colston

M. Ryan

S. Greene

Team 4

M. Turner

B. Jacobs

R. Wayne

P. Rivers

Team 5

C. Johnson

G. Jennings

P. Manning

B. Edwards

Team 6

SJAX

Wells

Boldin

J. Cutler

Team 7

D-Williams

D. Brees

Steve Smith

C. Portis

Team 8

S. Slaton

K. Smith

M. Barber

B. Marshall

Team 9

L. Fitzgerald

K. Moreno

A. Rodgers

R. Grant

Team 10

Calvin Johnson

R. Moss

J. Stewart

M. Lynch

Team 11

A. Johnson

M. Crabtree

D. McFadden

P. Thomas

Team 12

R. Brown

F. Gore

J. Witten

B. Westbrook

I'm on the clock so I'll pick soon...

but damn I wanted Shonn Greene like woah. I'm really surprised he went and you made a Jet fan very unhappy.

I'm going to take Rashard Mendenhall.

Another scary pick. Here's to hoping it works out.

Man, how do real GMs do it? Way to scary to pick players. At least I don't get backlash.

I'm going to take Rashard Mendenhall.

Another scary pick. Here's to hoping it works out.

Man, how do real GMs do it? Way to scary to pick players. At least I don't get backlash.

I know man! I'm so scared to pick, I really hope LeSean McCoy was an okay pick...I know its too early but he wouldnt have made it back to me.

I know man! I'm so scared to pick, I really hope LeSean McCoy was an okay pick...I know its too early but he wouldnt have made it back to me.

Exactly. You need to approach with a jump but also have the fallback assurance pick if your guy isn't there.

Who knows how these guys actually will do. I went with Mendenhall because of his talent and situation. He could take over full time after Willie leaves.

I wanted Shonn Greene, but he was nabbed before me. I went with Mendenhall over another guy but I won't reveal his name yet.

Shonn Green was a tough pick for me. I had Green Felix Jones and Santonio Holmes at the top of MY list but I needed RB's more than WRs at the time so when my 4th round pick came up I went with my board. I was really really suprised that Felix Jones made it back to me considering how everyone on here has had the bad habit of snatching my guys before they get to me lol.

He may be the starting RB on the Cowboys and even if he isnt he is still the most explosive player on their team so he will get plenty of touches. On the other hand he's in a gauranteed timeshare split at least 2 ways but then at this point in the draft every player has their downsides.

Mendenhall was a guy i just couldn't figure out on my board. I definitely had him as a 5th round talent/pick. Obviously the situation seems to be there and hes a talented bruiser but something seemed to be missing when he got the rock last year. He looked like a Benson clone falling at first contact. BUT He did the same thing at Illinois early on and then as he got older and more confident he started rollin over defenses so the same thing could well happen in the NFL. He was probably just ovewhelmed early and then got injured.

Obviously Addai and Bush are both sky high upside veteren picks who would have went much much higher in PPR.

McCoy. Nother tough tough dude to get a grasp on. In a redraft league unless I had Westy I wouldn't even want him on my roster. This is dynasty though and in 2-4 years he could be a very good player on a scary offense.

I agree with all that, but I don't think Westy makes it all year. As an Eagles fan I hope he does, but I don't think he will. I'm just banking on McCoy getting a start and just explodes. I watched him a lot last year and he has the talent and with our offense, I think nearly any RB could have a great year.

But hey, that's me just trying to make myself feel better about taking him. Too early, yeah, but no way he falls 20 or so spots, and obviously, in a year or 2, it will be fun rooting for him knowing he's on my dynasty team.

I nearly took Bush, I actually had his name written down but with his injuries and that offense that has so many weapons its unbelievable, I decided to stay away. Kinda like you said, at this point in the draft, every play has their good and bad.

Shonn Green was a tough pick for me. I had Green Felix Jones and Santonio Holmes at the top of MY list but I needed RB's more than WRs at the time so when my 4th round pick came up I went with my board. I was really really suprised that Felix Jones made it back to me considering how everyone on here has had the bad habit of snatching my guys before they get to me lol.

He may be the starting RB on the Cowboys and even if he isnt he is still the most explosive player on their team so he will get plenty of touches. On the other hand he's in a gauranteed timeshare split at least 2 ways but then at this point in the draft every player has their downsides.

Mendenhall was a guy i just couldn't figure out on my board. I definitely had him as a 5th round talent/pick. Obviously the situation seems to be there and hes a talented bruiser but something seemed to be missing when he got the rock last year. He looked like a Benson clone falling at first contact. BUT He did the same thing at Illinois early on and then as he got older and more confident he started rollin over defenses so the same thing could well happen in the NFL. He was probably just ovewhelmed early and then got injured.

Obviously Addai and Bush are both sky high upside veteren picks who would have went much much higher in PPR.

McCoy. Nother tough tough dude to get a grasp on. In a redraft league unless I had Westy I wouldn't even want him on my roster. This is dynasty though and in 2-4 years he could be a very good player on a scary offense.

Totally agree on all accounts. I love Mendenhall's talent, but the deciding factor was the easy track into a starting job.

Shonn was the #1 guy I wanted as the Jets are my team.

I know who I am eyeing for my next pick if he is around. Next two actually. I think this league won't let that happen.

Edited by Kanter112186

The Eagles are actually my suprise pick to win the super bowl this year so that might make you happy MMJ. Atlanta could also make a run at the Super Bowl but I dont see them winning it yet.

Some other NFC contenders and their problems:

Gints are totally dependant on the defense and they've done it before. Eli is irractic and doesnt have any proven WR's this time around though.

Cowboys choke every year but relying more on the running game MIGHT help them. What kind of play will they get at DT this year? Baltimore stole their hearts right up the middle late last year.

Cardinals will be good again but that team is one Kurt Warner sack away from missing the playoffs.

The Saints have to prove they can stop the pass and run the rock. I do love their rookie from last year CB Tracy Porter (who got hurt)and Malcom Jenkins is highly touted. A team to watch. Is this team cursed?

Packers new defense will have its problems initially but the talent is very good over the next couple years.

Bears are solid all around but lack proven playmakers at wideout so we'll get to see what kindof magic Cutler's strong arm can conjour up. Also the Bears defense has been hit or miss lately and isnt getting younger.

Panthers are very dangerous with that run game BUT their draft this year was a puzzler and it seems like they didn't really address some pressing needs. Jon Beason is a monster at LBer and covers up some other needs.

Minny on paper looks like the best F'N team of the bunch until you get to QB and then you are just left shaking your head. Rosenfels, Favre(sheesh!), Tavarius the gym rat Jackson, JDB. An embarasment of riches they do NOT have, just an embarassment. Get this team a legit QB and they cruise through the entire playoffs and the SB.

and finally My team, The Rams: just plain Suck! B) LOL.

What is everybody elses take? I didnt double check the list of contenders and i might have missed some1.

1 El Iguanodon - LeShean McCoy

2 Texas Teabaggers - Earnest Graham

3 Ill Will - Felix Jones

4 TEAM X - Reggie Bush

5 I miss Football - R. Mendenhall

6 Hoosier Smurfs - Joseph Addai

7 Pack Attack - Roy Williams

8 Lana Turner's Lover - OTC

9 Unemployed Sofa Kings -

10 Team Zawacki -

11 Trailer Park Hose -

12 Fallopian Swim Team -