Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

johnnystick77

Favorite "adult beverage"

I'm going out of town for the weekend with the old lady, but i expect to see some good replies from you gentleman upon returning.

I was rummaging through and saw the "favorite sandwich" thread, and couldn't help but think of drinks. So, have at it. I'm not divulging until i return. But i'll give you a hint: One of my favorites starts with V and ends with T (and it's two letters)........

Sam's Summer! Or if I'm really not messing around Jack & Coke.

Attta Boy! Oh yeah,........feel free to leave more than one choice. If i know some of you, that would be like taking a kid into 7-11 and asking them to pick just one thing.

Popov hands down.

Maker's Mark and sprite. Straight shot, Jameson. I don't F around. B)

Beer version: Magic Hat.....preferably H.I.P.A., but #9 works well, too

Spirited version: Jameson and water....refreshing, with an edge

Summer time...

I am all about the Gin&Tonic w/ a lime.

As for beer, good buddy of mine just introduced me to Lienenkugel Summer Shandy this year and ir is very refreshing on a HOT summer day. Not the most manly beer but I dig it.

Whiskey and Coke or Vodka-Cranberry are my personal go-to drinks. When I go to the bar I always like Long Islands or Hurricanes.

Ciroc Vodka and Club Soda.

Outside the bar I drink cheap vodka and Monster. At the bar it's usually Captain and Diet Coke. I don't drink much beer but when I do my favorite would have to be Honey Wiess.

My favorite drink though is a White Russian, but I rarely have Kahlua or cream and they really kick my butt.

I went to Mardi Gras last year and they have this drink called a Hand Grenade... it was awesome. Its like everclear with a citric juice? I think. Anyways you can't really taste the everclear and one or two of those will have you feeling really good. Usually I just drink Jack and coke though if its a mixed drink

I went to Mardi Gras last year and they have this drink called a Hand Grenade... it was awesome. Its like everclear with a citric juice? I think. Anyways you can't really taste the everclear and one or two of those will have you feeling really good. Usually I just drink Jack and coke though if its a mixed drink

lol I have had some BAD experiences with Everclear.

Has anyone tried Absinthe?

Jack & Coke , Cranberry Juice & Vodka , Vodka & Orange Juice , Jager Bombs , Jello Shots are my favorite's to have at home

When i'm at the bar it's beer all day. I like the following

Heniken , Rolling Rock , Coors Lite ( HAS to be ice cold at all times and buried in loads of ice ) , Corona , Budweiser ( Really only drink it if i am at a party )

[borat voice]

ZATS NIIICE

[/borat voice]

Jager.

Mmmm Vicks and motor oil rolled into one.... what's not to like. B)

I actually went to europe a couple of weeks ago and tried it at many of places and it tastes so disgusting. Its just so strong that it burns when you take the shot. It didn't really make me hallucinate like people say but one shot made me feel pretty good haha. They usually burn sugar and pour it in the shot and mix it to make it taste better but it didnt really help.

Been drinking a lot of Evan Williams lately, about to make the switch to just drinking it straight. Usually do about 85/15 with Evan and Coke. Don't really drink much beer anymore, since when I do it's usually just one or two beers at a time. So I'll just get a 30 pack of Natty and nurse that for a week or two since it is only $14.49 at the grocery store across the street. Also been getting the Seagrams lime Gin and making Gin and Tonics that way. I'm too lazy to cut up a lime so just get the stuff with lime in it already.

Yes....intense.

Tried it a few times. very strong stuff.

Beer: Harpoon UFO and Sam Summer are my beers for the summer.

Alcohol: Rum with cranberry and orange juice.

It got you too eh? Electric Lemonade is something I will never drink again.