Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

johnnystick77

Favorite "adult beverage"

Crown and coke.

I used to be a Capt'n and Coke regular, but got burnt out, although I like the Private Stock. Those of you that like the regular Capn's, I highly recommend the Private Stock.

Long Island Icetea at the bar.

Beer: I grew up in the Sierra's, so Sierra Nevada will always have a special place in my heart. I don't know if you guys get them out East or not. Good stuff.

Shots: Nothing beats Patron.

Cigars: Cohiba or Arturo Fuentes. Obviously a Cuban if you can get them.

Man, now I want a nice Cohiba and to be sipping on some Crown. Maybe later. Gotta love the summer time.

Damn skippy.....I'm drinking a Sierra right now. I love Pale Ales, and they make a good one.

Can't go wrong with a simple Captain n Coke.

But you can go wrong with seven of them B)

Seven of them = Good time.

But you can go wrong with seven of them B)

Lightweight.

Next thing you know and you'll be sucking down Zimas with Sister Mary Mustache Toes over there.

Ketel tastes awful to me. It's like rubbing alcohol. Why not Grey Goose?

I agree. Ketel is nasty...

And leave it to MustacheToes to bring up Zima...Mary...

A cold frosty beer after a long day at work is my favorite beverage.

Now your talking. nothing beats that at all. But after a long boring day after work i usually knock back 4 - 5 easly.

Now your talking. nothing beats that at all. But after a long boring day after work i usually knock back 4 - 5 easly.

Do you like O'Douls?

But you can go wrong with seven of them :)

That used to be my go-to drink but the combination of the alcohol, caffeine and sugar made me feel like my heart was going to explode... B)

That used to be my go-to drink but the combination of the alcohol, caffeine and sugar made me feel like my heart was going to explode... B)

I'm going to take it, that you've never dabbled in Red Bull 'n' Vodka? Talk about a heart attack.

On a side note, i'm suprised nobody has mentioned Sangria? If made right, Sangria is one of the best summertime drinks to be had. I'm a wine lover and red wine drinker as is, but for a tailgate or a pregame at a concert, Sangria is where it's at.

I'm going to take it, that you've never dabbled in Red Bull 'n' Vodka? Talk about a heart attack.

On a side note, i'm suprised nobody has mentioned Sangria? If made right, Sangria is one of the best summertime drinks to be had. I'm a wine lover and red wine drinker as is, but for a tailgate or a pregame at a concert, Sangria is where it's at.

I dare you to try and tailgate at a Bears game with that stuff.

I dare you to try and tailgate at a Bears game with that stuff.

LOL, truthfully i could care less. Not laughing at you, just the stereotype of tough-guy men. I've got nothing to prove to anyone, and i don't sit around sipping on sangria everday anyways. But nonetheless, i wouldn't turn down a cold sangria on a hot sunday afternoon (no matter where i was). I didn't say it was my go-to drink everyday, but i wouldn't be scared to drink one.

Do you like O'Douls?

Eh tried it once. Not my kinda drink.

Holy cow..... B)

I'm sure it was the alcohol, caffeine, and sugar that did it and not the you know what... :)

Do you like O'Douls?

Potent Stuff...

i didn't read the first four pages of this thread. i can answer with one word...

beer

This is nasty - a friend made it at a party - but true enough, people did get smashed off it.

Favorite beers: Any Double/Imperial IPA - top three are Russian River Brewery's Pliny the Elder, Lagunitas' Hop Stoopid, and Hair Of The Dog's Blue Dot DIPA.

Favorite spirits: Lagavulin 16 (if I'm not buying), Bowmore 12 (if I am), McAllans 12

Favorite quickest way to three sheets/drink to share: Texas Tea (also known as Tennessee Tea in some circles)

Five Clears:

1 part Tequila

1 part Vodka

1 part Gin

1 part Dark Whisky (JD, Makers or the like)

1 part Triple Sec

1 part Light Rum

Pour over ice. Fill up the glass with sweet in sour (regular margarita mix works in a pinch) and add a dash of OJ and coke.

For fun/the ladies, I like to blend it up and pour it into a empty (and clean) 2-liter of Cactus Cooler and bring it to the pool. It makes for a fun afternoon to say the least. B)

Thought I'd dig this up. Makes me laugh as I can't drink any of this stuff anymore and it's only been 2 years.

spring water mixed witch ice cubes is the the bomb

Red Stripe, but I'm easy, mon...