Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blabuwe

SOS: Join my keeper league for free!

14-team mixed, limited keeper hth points w/ 3-year contracts, straight draft, meaning we deal draft picks. We are in the thick of it now, and it's fun. What's not fun is this one team that has Jose Reyes and others who will not be eligible to keep next year, but nobody can get a trade response out of them.

If you are willing to set a weekly lineup and deal off your 3 expiring players to the highest bidder, this team is yours. And you would be in a position to join our league for real next year.

Interested? blabuwe@yahoo.com

Need help fast!

I dont understand this at all. So you want someone to join the league then they have tot rade their best players and they might be able to join next year?

I dont understand this at all. So you want someone to join the league then they have tot rade their best players and they might be able to join next year?

Thankfully, several people understood me clearly, and I now have filled the league once gain with competent individuals. Big thanks to the guys who came through, and for those that committed to a team and later flaked, may you burn in fantasy hell along with Mike Lansing.