K.Heart

Dynasty Bowl

Filled up faster than expected. Hopefully you all got confirmations.

Draft Order Round 1 (courtesy of profantasysports)

1. K.Heart

2. Shock6822

3. Wiley02

4. Spike11

5. Biggz

6. Winky

7. Sya

8. TexasAD

9. Benji Benjacobson

10. KTOWNRACER

11. Sportsguy21792

12. El Chingon

Round 2 Reverse Order

Round 3 = Round 1's Order

etc

Unresolved Issues

1. Bench spots?

2. Pass TDs, 4 or 6 pts

3. Fractional pts? Example 18 yards = 1.8 points

I'll have the rookie drafts rule up by the 23rd. Not expecting anything crazy, maybe something like a 2 Round Rookie Draft and a 2 Round FA Draft...or even a 3 Round Draft for rookies and FA.

As for bench spots, we need enough to stash rookies, etc. The one person that's said anything about it suggested 7-10. I'm leaning towards 8 or 9 which would give us an 18 round or 19 round draft respectively. 10 bench spots would give us a 20 round draft (assuming I didn't do my math wrong). Keep in mind, we can always vote to add bench spots next year if we discover that the amount now isn't enough. Also thinking 6 pts per Pass TDs now.

Have fun guys. And crap, I got the number 1 pick...Anybody want to trade lol.

Edited by K.Heart

10 bench minimum

4 points for QB TDs

Fractional scoring

Not sure how you want to work FA --- is it two rounds a week?

Every league is a little different.

2 rounds for rookies should be plenty.

Thanks... ready to roll....

10 bench minimum

4 points for QB TDs

Fractional scoring

Not sure how you want to work FA --- is it two rounds a week?

Every league is a little different.

2 rounds for rookies should be plenty.

Thanks... ready to roll....

FA draft will be everybody left after other than the rookies which I would imagine wouldn't be much lol. And in Yahoo, we CAN have players put on waivers from Sunday 10 AM EST (I believe it was EST) until Tuesday. It gives everybody a fair shot at the next hot pick up. Also need to decide on if we want to have a move limit although I think putting guys on waivers should be enough.

4 pts per Pass TD =1

6 pts per Pass TD = 3 (assuming Spike, and TexasAD are for it)

Bench Spots

9 spots = 1 vote

10 spots = 1 vote

Someone has mentioned not receiving the confirmation, so anybody else who didn't get it, please let me know. I could foward the confirmation I got to you if you want.

Edited by K.Heart

My vote is for:

9 bench spots

fractional points

6 points for passing TD

2 rookie rounds

2 FA rounds

Sounds good.

In case it matters I didn't get one of the e-mail confirmations.

Kingdom hearts is OTC

Sounds good.

In case it matters I didn't get one of the e-mail confirmations.

Kingdom hearts is OTC

Okay, wtc. That's 3 people now. Did anybody else besides me get it? I could redo the draft order using another draft randomizer. and Chingon, did you check the email you provided in Stifler's league? That's the one I used.

Okay, wtc. That's 3 people now. Did anybody else besides me get it? I could redo the draft order using another draft randomizer. and Chingon, did you check the email you provided in Stifler's league? That's the one I used.

just re-checked, got nothing

For what it is worth I didn't get anything either but I see it on here so I am cool. Let's roll.

Edited by KTOWNRACER

For what it is worth I didn't get anything either but I see it on here so I am cool. Let's roll.

Okay, note to self, don't type in the emails and just copy paste lol. I'll forward it to you KTOWN.

ehhh...i dont mind being a backup...if someone needs to quit i dont mind joining...

of course it means i wud have to c where in the draft you guys are and if i like the team (or feel i can do something with it)...im practically always around so hit me up with a PM if something opens up

I'm ready to go. I like 10 bench spots, and fractional points. I have the 3rd pick, and would be willing to trade down to the 9-12 spots. Let me know.

I'm ready to go. I like 10 bench spots, and fractional points. I have the 3rd pick, and would be willing to trade down to the 9-12 spots. Let me know.

I'm at #9.... what would you want?

Definitely Fractional points. Every .10 point or .05 counts. You never know.

I prefer 4 Pts for passing TD's because placing 6 pts will over value QB's. It's so much easier to Pass for a TD than to receive or rush for one right? But if the majority chooses 6 pts I won't argue

I'm at #9.... what would you want?

Wiley and I have swapped draft positions throughout the draft

Benji will pick in the 3rd spot and Wiley will pick in the 9th spot

Wiley and I have swapped draft positions throughout the draft

Benji will pick in the 3rd spot and Wiley will pick in the 9th spot

Lol, not even 5 hours in and we have a trade..

New Draft Order

Round 1

1. K.Heart

2. Shock6822

3. Benji Benjacobson

4. Spike11

5. Biggz

6. Winky

7. Sya

8. TexasAD

9. Wiley02

10. KTOWN

11. Sportsguy

12. Chingon

Round 2

Reverse of Round 1

Round 3

Same as Round 1

Pre-Draft action... got to love it!

Just saw KTOWN's post in the other thread. From now on, post in here lol. Don't want mods on me lol. As for the draft date, once we hear from Shock and Biggz about the settings, we should be able to start the draft. Initially, I wasn't gonna start until Thurs, but since I have to wait forever in between picks (barring trade), might as well start early if possible lol. Not to mention, things went by faster than expected.

Seems like everybody wants it around 9-10 with a couple stating they want 9 but no more than 10. We'll see what Biggz and Shock want for bench spots. Right now, only one person has expressed that they want 10, so it'll be at 9. As for passing TDs, its 4-3 in favor of 6 pts since I'm casting my vote for 4 pts and Sya's in favor of 4 though he'll deal with 6. If you don't say anything, I'm gonna assume you're fine with the settings.

Fractional points are in since it seems the majority want it.

Edited by K.Heart

I officially cast my votes for 4 pts per passing TD

When do we start the draft? not that I'm rushing things and there are some other things that needs to be discussed, but It's less than a month and half before the season begins and we're not sure yet about the pace of this league's draft. So we might not finish on time, esp if there are lots of bench spots.

I haven't got an email or a pm with league info, but regardless....I vote for 6 pts for a QB passing TD. Bench spots I'm fine with 9 or 10 either way, and fractional points I'm fine with anything.

Oh, and can someone break down how we do keepers, the difference between the 20 round draft and the rookie draft, etc? Like I said, fantasy sports for 10 years and this will be my first dynasty/keeper B)