K.Heart

Dynasty Bowl

What kinda shady crap is going on already in this league??!!! The Commish got 1st pick!!! Brother!!!! B):)

Funny stuff.

Seems like 4pts per TD is set, blah, how about 20 yds for a point then?? LOL, just being difficult, its all good.

More bench spots the better imo.

I'm also down with Commish approving trades....league votes suck, and Commish voting is quicker, and if the commish needs help on the fairness of the trade he can poll us or whatever...shouldn't be a prob.

Also down with the waivers thing KHeart mentioned as long as the waiver order isn't based on the poorest teams getting first pick each week........should be based on reverse draft order then if you burn a claim you stay on the bottom of the waiver list till people above you burn a claim. Again, after Tuesday you don't have to use a waiver claim, its then a free for all til Sunday for FA's then. I work Sundays alot so I like the idea obviously, in a redraft I wouldn't care, but in a Dynasty League I think it needs to be implemented.

JMO

I've said way to much, can't wait to draft.......we need to draft a round every other day or something to get it in I think, lol.

NEVER GOT AN EMAIL EITHER KHEART

Adding onto what Spike said, I;m cool with the Commish deciding trades too. Just no vetoing unless you suspect serious collusion...I hate when commish's veto trades just because they think it might be unfair. Collusion suspected or trade accepted.

Man, a lot of you didn't get the confirmation, but a couple did so that's good. Anyways, I know Biggz checked yesterday night, and didn't say anything, so I'm guessing he's fine either way with settings.

Right now, its a 5-4 count in favor of 6 pts per pass TDs Spike lol. I know who the 3 people are who haven't said anything are, and unless they say something, its gonna be 6 points per pass TD.

As for bench spots, we'll go to 9, so that means 19 round draft. The main reason is time obviously, and we can always expand for next year, so no big deal. I still think 9 will leave us 2-3 spots to stash guys which should be enough. I'm also gonna have an IR spot for the Tom Brady's of this year. I'm also gonna have league voting. Football is a weekly thing, so trades have enough time to be pushed through by the league in time for Sunday during the week. There will probably only be a 1 day waiting period which should help get the trade through faster.

Alright, if you guys really want to start, the draft CAN start midnight tonight. Everyone will have had enough time to either speak up about the settings and get caught up. And please, when the draft starts, IF YOU KNOW YOU WILL BE AWAY FOR A WHILE, SEND YOUR PICK TO ONE OR TWO PEOPLE YOU TRUST. It really speeds up the draft. Usually, I'll be able to take picks, but not until after Thursday this time.

Final words, I am looking to deal my pick, maybe move down to the 8-11 area, but if not, I will be on midnight to make my pick to get this thing rolling. And who knows, maybe I'll surprise you guys with my pick lol.

Edited by K.Heart

Oh, and can someone break down how we do keepers, the difference between the 20 round draft and the rookie draft, etc? Like I said, fantasy sports for 10 years and this will be my first dynasty/keeper B)

Dynasty means the team you draft you keep from year to year. Every year, there will be a rookie draft for the players drafted to the NFL that year. The bottom team gets the number 1 overall pick, 2nd worse get 2nd overall pick, and so forth. For this year, there will be NO rookie draft, so guys like Moreno and Wells can be drafted in the regular draft.

K.Heart it if you end up starting the draft, please also post the final scoring settings here in the thread for reference because we don't have a league page yet. i think that's impt in deciding who to pick

If we start the draft tonight I'll be online at 2 am (last day of off shift tonight at work then off next two days, woot)

If the QB TD vote is so close see eveyone in the middle and make it 5pts...lol...not trying add confusion, just saying, lol, I'm gettin way to excited.

I'll trade you my 4th pick KH..... swap 3rd's in return..lol,gotta try for AP at least.

Will we be doing the draft on the forums? And I still haven't received an email or PM with league info B)

Will we be doing the draft on the forums? And I still haven't received an email or PM with league info B)

The only email you were suppose to get was the confirmation, not league info. I will post the final settings soon. And it looks like everybody has seen the new draft date (tonight at midnight), so we can get this thing rolling.

The only email you were suppose to get was the confirmation, not league info. I will post the final settings soon. And it looks like everybody has seen the new draft date (tonight at midnight), so we can get this thing rolling.

Gotcha. Sounds good.

Pass TD=6 pts

25 Pass yards=1 pt

INT=-1

Rush TD=6 pts

10 Rush yards=1pt

Rec. TD=6 pts

10 Rec. yards=1 pt

1 Rec. =1pt

Return TD=6pts

2-Point Conversion=2pts

Fumble=-2

Offensive Fumble Return TD=6pts

FG 0-39 yards= 3 pts

FG 40-49 yards=4pts

FG 50+ yards=5 pts

Point After=1 pt

Points Allowed 0=10pts

Points Allowed 1-6=7pts

Points Allowed 7-13=4pts

Points Allowed 14-20=1pts

Points Allowed 21-27=0pts

Points Allowed 28-34=-1pts

Points Allowed 35+=-4pts

Turnovers (Fumble Recovery, INT)=2pts

Blocked Kick=2pts

Safety=2pts

Sack=1pt

Touchdown=6pts

Fractional Points=Yes

Starting Postions

QB

2RB

3WR

TE

K

Def

Flex (WR/RB)

9 BN Spots

As promised, final settings. Only one big change TD Passes are 6 Points, and there are fractional points. Sorry Winky and Sya lol. Wanted 4 pts per pass TD too, but whatever.

Edited by K.Heart

In an attempt to find out if there's was an easy to keep track of players, I have made the league page, and I'll try to update the draft and see if the player gets taken out of FA. This will make it very easy to keep up with who's been drafted (and the league only took 2 mins to make). I'll PM the League name and password.

Winky thanks for pointing me to the Forum. I had know idea where to find the thing! Now that I am in and just read everyone's post...Let's get this draft started!!!

This is my first Dynasty League, so forgive my stupid questions! We are only drafting ONE rd per night? Is that correct? It's not like a regular draft where you do it all in a couple of hours and then you are done? Tonight we are drafting at Midnight...which timezone? Are we just posting who we want on this forum or is the Yahoo league setup so we draft online? Sorry for all the questions...

Hey K.Heart send me the #1 pick and you can have #8 if you want.

Winky thanks for pointing me to the Forum. I had know idea where to find the thing! Now that I am in and just read everyone's post...Let's get this draft started!!!

This is my first Dynasty League, so forgive my stupid questions! We are only drafting ONE rd per night? Is that correct? It's not like a regular draft where you do it all in a couple of hours and then you are done? Tonight we are drafting at Midnight...which timezone? Are we just posting who we want on this forum or is the Yahoo league setup so we draft online? Sorry for all the questions...

Hey K.Heart send me the #1 pick and you can have #8 if you want.

We're doing the draft as fast as possible. If we can get 2 rounds done in a day, all the better lol. Draft until we finish!

I am all for doing it in 2 days!B) 10 rds day 1 and 9-10 rds day 2. Whatever you all want is cool with me, but man I am going to be too excited to wait. I am going to be useless at work (like I am right now) and sleepless at night thinking about my next pick! lol

I am all for doing it in 2 days!B) 10 rds day 1 and 9-10 rds day 2. Whatever you all want is cool with me, but man I am going to be too excited to wait. I am going to be useless at work (like I am right now) and sleepless at night thinking about my next pick! lol

Get ready, the party starts tonight at midnight :)

Another change to the draft order. I have switched positions with TexasAD throughout the draft...

1. TexasAD

2. Shock6822

3. Benji Benjacobson

4. Spike11

5. Biggz

6. Winky

7. Sya

8. K.Heart

9. Wiley02

10. KTOWN

11. Sportsguy

12. Chingon

Round 2-Reverse of Round 1

TexasAD can make his pick at midnight tonight.

I'm ready let's get this thing started! I hope we pick a couple of rds tonight. Sorry if I missed this, but how long do we get to pick?

Id say 24Hours is fair and then after that it goes to the ADP Dynasty Rankings - Start'er up!!!

Hey Biggz... don't let him slide to me...

I'm ready let's get this thing started! I hope we pick a couple of rds tonight. Sorry if I missed this, but how long do we get to pick?

No time limit as of now, but if we're going at a snail's pace, I'll have to make one since we have limited time. 3 More hours guys which gives TexasAD more time to agonize over his pick lol.

Edited by K.Heart

really no time limit? wow this is going to be a loooong night with picking first then having to wait. Still don't know who I am going with!!!! Too much Pressure!!!B)

Trade the pick to me... I know who to pick.

Are you kidding me TexanAD lol - Just take the pick so we can get this show on the road...

I'm gonna be on a jet in a couple days and don't want any auto-picks!

Are you kidding me TexanAD lol - Just take the pick so we can get this show on the road...

I'm gonna be on a jet in a couple days and don't want any auto-picks!

Wait, what. When are you leaving? If its for a good while, might wanna get someone to make picks for you. Can't afford to have any major slow downs.