K.Heart

Dynasty Bowl

Wait, what. When are you leaving? If its for a good while, might wanna get someone to make picks for you. Can't afford to have any major slow downs.

July 29th

heck I am ready with my pick whenever you all are. If you all want to start at 10 that would work for me.

July 29th

Doubt we'll finish by then...Better get a co manager lined up lol.

I'll play it by ear for now but if i need to ill get someone

I hope we are done in a week, I couldn't imagine it taking that long. But what do I know I have always just played regular FF.

I hope we are done in a week, I couldn't imagine it taking that long. But what do I know I have always just played regular FF.

Well why don't ya help by picking lol...

Well why don't ya help by picking lol...

I wanna get this started as much as the next guy, but it wouldn't make a difference. Shock isn't on, and probably won't be on until midnight. Don't worry guys, I wanna get started as much as the next guy, but be patient, it'll come here soon enough. In the meantime, get your minds off it by doing mock drafts lol.

Just letting you guys know, I don't plan on making my until the morning unless I see everybody's on lol. If so, I'll send a list for both rounds to a couple of people.

I hope the guy I want falls to me...Its gonna be close, but we'll see. Got a back up plan just in case.

I have done these kind of drafts before, and they are a lot of fun. You have to have patience though. It gives you time to talk a little s--- in between the waits, talk trades and what not. I am pretty good at getting my picks in, but everyone leads busy lives. I can give someone my cell phone and they can text me if I know I'm going to be gone for a while (like tomorrow after work I have to referee some summer basketball games and will be gone from 4-8:30ish). I am going to bed in a couple of hrs, so my pick probably wont come until tomorrow morning.

I have done these kind of drafts before, and they are a lot of fun. You have to have patience though. It gives you time to talk a little s--- in between the waits, talk trades and what not. I am pretty good at getting my picks in, but everyone leads busy lives. I can give someone my cell phone and they can text me if I know I'm going to be gone for a while (like tomorrow after work I have to referee some summer basketball games and will be gone from 4-8:30ish). I am going to bed in a couple of hrs, so my pick probably wont come until tomorrow morning.

Yea, the whole point of the board draft is so we don't have to try and a find date for us to meet up on especially when only 3/4 of the people will be able to make it. This way, you get the guy you want, and you get some time to think about your pick too.

so whenever it is our turn we just post our pick? Then just keep checking back to see when its our turn again...right? very cool...

That's correct. I will see everyone in the morning, hopefully you guys won't take the couple of guys I have in mind.

I can't believe I am actually going to stay up until midnight just to watch someone else pick Purple Jesus...

B)

so whenever it is our turn we just post our pick? Then just keep checking back to see when its our turn again...right? very cool...

B) killin the mood...

Is Adrian Peterson really a number pick in a PPR format? I don't even see him as a top 3 in PPR that is. But maybe I'm just saying that so he could fall down to me.

Is Adrian Peterson really a number pick in a PPR format? I don't even see him as a top 3 in PPR that is. But maybe I'm just saying that so he could fall down to me.

My point exactly. He doesn't catch out of the backfield plain and simple.

Sidenote, still no Shock in sight lol.

Edited by K.Heart

Just checked out the new scoring system and points scored last season by each players. Almost all the top spots belong to QB's. That's why I was opposed to the 6 pts per passing TD. Now it will be interesting where the top QB's will be drafted

Just checked out the new scoring system and points scored last season by each players. Almost all the top spots belong to QB's. That's why I was opposed to the 6 pts per passing TD. Now it will be interesting where the top QB's will be drafted

I love the 6pt scoring method...

so when can i pick? do I still have to wait?

Go for it. We're still missing Shock though.

With the first pick of the 2009 Dynasty Bowl TexanAD selects:

1.1 - Adrian Peterson - Min B)

With the first pick of the 2009 Dynasty Bowl TexanAD selects:

1.1 - Adrian Peterson - Min B)

What a huge surprise :) lol

Edited by K.Heart

Ha ha, bust of the year.... just kidding!

Anyone know Shock?

Ha ha, bust of the year.... just kidding!

Anyone know Shock?

I'm pretty sure he checked in to see the new start time. I have Spikes text and he wanted us to text him if it got to him, but if Shock's not here no point. I'm gonna make a list before I head out and send it in the morning if I can't make my pick yet. Lets get 1.5 rounds done tomorrow!

I sent Shock a PM letting him know I picked early and he is on the clock. Man I am too excited...I was hoping to get to pick rds 2 and 3 tonight. Not happening.