K.Heart

Dynasty Bowl

I sent Shock a PM letting him know I picked early and he is on the clock. Man I am too excited...I was hoping to get to pick rds 2 and 3 tonight. Not happening.

Lol, might have to wait a day or two...

Anyways, I'm heading out. I will check in the morning, so you can send me picks if you want. Wiley said he will check in too in an earlier post, so he's another option. I know Sya from another league, and he usually does check in the morning too. In other words, no excuse for me not picking when I wake up tomorrow B) .

Copy/paste the whole round with your pick included....it helps

Round 1

1. Texan AD Adrian Peterson, RB, MINN

2. Shock6822 OTC

3. Wiley02

4. Spike11

5. Biggz

6. Winky

7. Sya

8. K Heart

9. Benji Benjacobson

10. KTOWNRACER

11. Sportsguy21792

12. El Chingon

Edited by Spike11

My AIM is down now for some reason but if anyone wants to chat hit me up...Steelersspk

Don't be shy PM'ing on RW or IM'ing me on AIM.... if we plan on doing this for years and years to come I wouldn't might chatting with most of ya.

I look forward to this league going on for a long long time. B)

I don't think we will get to number 11 tonight, so I will make my pick tomorrow or whenever it gets to me.

Hitting the sack, doesn't look like I am going to get to my 2nd pick at the end of rd2!B)

I look forward to this draft, the league and chatting with you guys over the season to come.

disappointing start to the draft. I really thought the draft will get moving tonight based on the posts made in this thread earlier. I won't be able to make a pick from 12noon - around 7pm ET. If the draft moves I can PM my pick in round 1 to someone, but if it doesn't not sure if I can PM a round 2 pick if it's still that far away from my pick

Hummm...still no pick? B)

just the way these board drafts go.

Round 1

2. Shock6822 OTC

3. Wiley02

4. Spike11

5. Biggz

6. Winky

7. Sya

8. K Heart

9. Benji Benjacobson

10. KTOWNRACER

11. Sportsguy21792

12. El Chingon

If someone does in fact have his phone number why don't they text him? - I'll shoot my number at someone if they wanna text me when im not around all i shoot them my actual pick so they can post it.

I love technology B) - Whose gonna be the lucky texter?!

just the way these board drafts go.

Round 1

2. Shock6822 OTC

3. Benji Benjacobson

4. Spike11

5. Biggz

6. Winky

7. Sya

8. K Heart

9. Wiley02

10. KTOWNRACER

11. Sportsguy21792

12. El Chingon

Wiley and Benji have swapped draft spots throughout the draft

If anyone wants to trade up to 4 drop me a PM or IM me.

Considering offers

Round 1

2. Shock6822 OTC

3. Benji Benjacobson

4. Spike11

5. Biggz

6. Winky

7. Sya

8. K Heart

9. Wiley02

10. KTOWNRACER

11. Sportsguy21792

12. El Chingon

I believe I saw Shock a few pages before this indicate that he was waiting for midnight. not sure what happened. This can't be the pace of the draft or else we won't finish in time for opening day

I will be away from a computer until 5pm Pacific time today.

If and when Shock picks I have sent K. Heart my pick so he can select for me so the draft can keep moving, if by some chance it comes back to me in the second round, if everyone can be patient I will make the pick within 10 minutes of getting home. It is also my wedding anniversary so it could be tricky. The wife knows I am drafting and will be somewhat forgiving.

Thanks Guys

If and when Shock picks I have sent K. Heart my pick so he can select for me so the draft can keep moving, if by some chance it comes back to me in the second round, if everyone can be patient I will make the pick within 10 minutes of getting home. It is also my wedding anniversary so it could be tricky. The wife knows I am drafting and will be somewhat forgiving.

Thanks Guys

Good man... and congrats...

FYI, k.heart will also be away from computer much of the day and he sent me his picks. Since I pick 12th, benji you or anyone else feel free to forward me their picks. Anything to get this draft going lol.

Edited by El_Chingon

The suspense!!! Man it's tough being patient and trying to work!

This is going to be a fun league once we get the draft rolling. Look already 3 draft trade moves and only one pick has been made.

Thanks Guys

Happy Anniversary bro.

While we're waiting, I gotta humorous story to share that happened this morning.

I worked till midnight last night, got home stayed up until 2:30 in the morning, went to bed.

At 8:30 in the morning my wife and oldest daughter leave to go to Band practice, my wife's the president of the Band Boosters so she stays at the practice......I'm stuck sharing my bed with my 3 and 5 year old daughters watching cartoons...I'm soooo tired.

I fire up the lap top, get online, come here, do some researching, team checking.

Kids want eggs, so I be-grudgenly get up, make scrambled eggs, and per their request a squirt ketchup on the eggs.

Give them the eggs go back to the kitchen to clean up........1 minute later I hear my 5 year old say "ewww, these eggs smell funny"

I sigh, "eat ur eggs!!! their good!!" (I say this while reading through this thread)

Then my 3 year old starts crying....its a slow whine at first, then she works herself up to a panting-like scream....."dada, dada, my lips burn"

I go rushing in to see whats up..........

I fricking put hot sauce on their eggs....I always put hot sauce on my scrambled eggs, and in my haze, half asleep thinking about this draft, I hot sauced my 3 year old.

Wasted a half gallon of milk washing her mouth out........shes ok, but she's been giving me dirty looks for the last half hour.

I live with my wife and 3 daughters...only man in the house.

So when my wife gets home around noon, not only do I gotta explain to her how I burnt her baby's mouth, but after that I gotta tell her I'LL PROBABLY BE SPENDING THE BETTER PART OF BOTH MY TWO DAYS OFF FROM WORK SITTING ON MY COMP DRAFT FOR FANTASY FOOTBALL.

GULP!!

I'm probably giving up some lovin over this stuff...lmao..... meh, we'll be together (hopefully) for many years to come, lovin can wait..lol

lol...Now that is some funny stuff!!! Thanks for the laugh, I can totally relate! I have 3 yr old and we are expecting our 2nd baby boy in October. My wife hates that I play FF and thinks I am crazy playing with you guys that I don't even know! She thought it was really weird and creepy that I was going to start my draft at midnight online. I told her she just doesn't understand!B)

Man Spike...I can totally see that happening! (sorry to laugh, but man I can't stop)! I feel like I am the one who did it and I am going to get in trouble when I get home. I feel for you bro! Good luck!

By the way Benji congrats on the Wedding Anniversary! 6 years here...

Gotta run into a meeting check back after...

Edited by TexanAD

Still no Shock......what a shocker.

Damn..going grocery shopping, ect.

724-601-1223 (text me benji's and shocks picks, then i'll text back my pick...IF IT GETS TO SYA, I GOT HIS PICK!!! SO TEXT ME FOR HIS TOO IF I'M NOT HERE. SHOULD BE BACK BY 4 EASTERN..SHOULD

LOL, I probably have to text Biggz too for his picks....gonna be interesting if shock shows up in next two hours.

Hopefully Biggz will be here to text me. lol

Edited by Spike11

Has Shock even signed up for the league? Someone hasn't...