K.Heart

Dynasty Bowl

Yep only 11 signed up. K.Heart has a few replacements lined up I'm sure.

"Go Texas Go" posted in here that he would replace an owner, if we needed.

I'm sure he'd be happy with the #2 pick...

Shock has until 5 PM EST. GTG will be the next in line. Hate to see him go, but we can't wait all day plus he knew the draft start time since he posted after I had notify the change in time. TexasAD has also messaged him or so I've been told. I'm out until then. If Shock still hasn't picked by then, and I'm not on, someone tell GTG he's part of the league now if he wants to be and is on the clock. If not, I'll have another guy waiting.

Edited by K.Heart

I agree with Winky...I think we need to move on. I hate to see Shock out, but if he hasn't shown up or registered we might want to replace him. Go Texans Go is very active on the boards so I think he will be good replacement.

Is there anything we can do to get a hold of Shock one last time? Hope nothing happened...

Just saw K.Hearts post. If Shock does not respond I will PM GTG and let him know he is on the clock.

I did PM Shock last night and again right now letting him know the situation. Come on Shock here is your last chance bud, hate to see you go out like this...

Edited by TexanAD

Hey guys, I'm out at 1:30 and won't be back until tomorrow afternoon at the earliest.

If I need to make a pick, let me know, 608-449-9695, and give me the picks after Peterson.

Being that we were'nt gonna originally start the draft Thursday, i think we can give shock a little leeway....sucks waiting around all day believe me, I know, but no time limt was set technically.

I hate ousting guys this early specially when its his first dynasty and stuff.

Like to hear why he's pre-occupied at least.

Just had to say it...as always I'll go with what the majority wants without arguement.

Picking 4th sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Spike11

Hey guys, sorry, gimme a min to catch up...had my wisdom teeth pulled yesterday so I've been out of it for awhile lol

Being that we were'nt gonna originally start the draft Thursday, i think we can give shock a little leeway....sucks waiting around all day believe me, I know, but no time limt was set technically.

I hate ousting guys this early specially when its his first dynasty and stuff.

Like to hear why he's pre-occupied at least.

Just had to say it...as always I'll go with what the majority wants without arguement.

Picking 4th sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

True. I don't know...I'm pretty sure he posted after I had changed the time. Maybe he still thinks its on Thurs? If so, I would keep him around...Up to you guys I suppose. I'm sure we'll still get the draft done regardless.

Hey guys, sorry, gimme a min to catch up...had my wisdom teeth pulled yesterday so I've been out of it for awhile lol

Awesome. Hope you understand Shock with it being the start of the draft. If it was in the middle, and you had been active, I would've never considered this lol.

Awesome. Hope you understand Shock with it being the start of the draft. If it was in the middle, and you had been active, I would've never considered this lol.

Yeah no worries, just glad I got my pick in in the nick of time B) Sorry for the delay, I hadn't been on the computer since about 4 PST yesterday

Edited by Shock6822

Round 1

1. Texan AD Adrian Peterson, RB, MINN

2. Shock6822 Maurice Jones Drew RB JAC

3. Benji Benjacobson Matt Forte RB CHI

4. Spike11

5. Biggz

6. Winky

7. Sya

8. K Heart

9. Wiley02

10. KTOWNRACER

11. Sportsguy21792

12. El Chingon

figures.... this sucks, my top 3 are gone... now its a crap shoot..gimme a sec

Yippie Shock made it and the draft continues!

That was close Shock....glad you made it!

Yippie Shock made it and the draft continues!

That was close Shock....glad you made it!

Word...I fully expected you to take MJD btw, so I had been racking my brain deciding between Forte and AP

I really hate this pick for PPR....I had another guys name in but am going safe for now.... I have no balls.

1. Texan AD Adrian Peterson, RB, MINN

2. Shock6822 Maurice Jones Drew RB JAC

3. Benji Benjacobson Matt Forte RB CHI

4. Spike11 Michael Turner, RB Atl

5. Biggz OTC

6. Winky

7. Sya

8. K Heart

9. Wiley02

10. KTOWNRACER

11. Sportsguy21792

12. El Chingon

Word...I fully expected you to take MJD btw, so I had been racking my brain deciding between Forte and AP

Shock - I was having a hard time picking between AP and MJD, I was leaning MJD, then AP, then MJD, then I said you can't go wrong with AP! Glad

Shock - I was having a hard time picking between AP and MJD, I was leaning MJD, then AP, then MJD, then I said you can't go wrong with AP! Glad I could make it easy on you...

I also have sya's pick..so if winky shows up we can low thru this!

BTW...I hate my MT pick!!!

lol...I will send you a trade for him later if you hate him that much! AP and Turner as my RBs sounds pretty nasty!