Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

slick7410

Dan Hudson SP CHW

5th round pick out of Old DOm. last year

this year

A ball

1-2 1.23 era 30 k/ 2 bb 22 innings

A+

4-3 3.40 era 49/13 bb 45 innings

AA

5-0 2.03 era 46 k / 7 bb 44.1 innings

total

10-5 2.43 era 125 k/ 22 bb over 111.1 innings......

seems to be moving pretty quickly......... 22 years old..

I wouldnt be surprised one bit if he is in the White Sox rotation over Aaron Poreda next season.

6/30 update.........

6 innings 10 k 2h 0 Er 2 bb

at AA now 6-0 1.79 era 56/9 k.bb in 50 1/3 innings

no poreda or richard now, he's starting to get interesting.......

Stud. Although his delivery is questionable I heard since he throws across the body.

I'm sold on him. The way the White Sox move there kids also I think he could be in line for a call up in June or so of next year. K machine.

Wow impressive #'s for sure! 0.88 WHIP in the minors for the year! I'm picking this guy up....

Made his AAA debut tonight for Charlotte and didn't have his best stuff. 4 IP, 8 H, 4 ER, 1 BB, 2 K's. Still 4th level this season for this kid and I'm sure he'll bounce back next start....

Great second start in Charlotte tonight for Hudson. 7 IP, 3 H, 1 R, 0 ER, 2 BB, 6 K. 3.27 ERA through the two starts. That was a nice bounce back from his first start....

This guy is pretty legit IMO.

This guy is pretty legit IMO.

Yes he seems on the fast track for sure....

Start cut short tonight for a potential call up? Only pitched 3 IP, 1 H, 0 R, 0 ER, 1 BB, 5 K's. Could get some starts for the White Sox very soon...

Start cut short tonight for a potential call up? Only pitched 3 IP, 1 H, 0 R, 0 ER, 1 BB, 5 K's. Could get some starts for the White Sox very soon...

Why would the Sox call him up, all signs point to mailing it in?

Why would the Sox call him up, all signs point to mailing it in?

Wouldn't that be more reason to call him up then? To get a look at some of your young players to see if they can help you out next year?

I'm considering dropping Luis Durango for Daniel Hudson in my dynasty league. Good idea? I could use the extra SP next year. Durango is 2B eligible.

I'm considering dropping Luis Durango for Daniel Hudson in my dynasty league. Good idea? I could use the extra SP next year. Durango is 2B eligible.

i would not hesitate at all doing that.

I watched him get his first win back in Sept.

Bounced back nicely after giving up a lead off homer to Granderson.

I hope he gets the chance to start some games this year, and I fully expect him to ready for the rotation come 2011.

Let's hope KW doesn't trade him, he likes dealing farm arms*

*although honestly, none have come back to haunt him thus far...

Solid start last night.

7 IP 5H 0ER 0BB 10K W Moved to 8-2. Garcia goes tonight. Hopefully he does us a ll a favor and gets shelled.

Solid start last night.

7 IP 5H 0ER 0BB 10K W Moved to 8-2. Garcia goes tonight. Hopefully he does us a ll a favor and gets shelled.

I've seen quite a few quotes from Ozzie commending Garcia on the job he's been doing, though. I dont have time to look them up, but I've been watching and waiting to pounce on Hudson for the last few weeks...and have been keeping a close eye on the way Ozzie is handling Garcia. I could be wrong, but I see Freddy getting an unreasonably long leash on this one.

I've seen quite a few quotes from Ozzie commending Garcia on the job he's been doing, though. I dont have time to look them up, but I've been watching and waiting to pounce on Hudson for the last few weeks...and have been keeping a close eye on the way Ozzie is handling Garcia. I could be wrong, but I see Freddy getting an unreasonably long leash on this one.

wow, Dan Hudson is available in your 20 team dynasty league with MiLB spots?

wow, Dan Hudson is available in your 20 team dynasty league with MiLB spots?

Not the one he's in with me haha.

When they come to their senses and realize Garcia is not the answer. He's been solid for almost a whole month now. Would probably rank him ahaead of Lincoln.

When they come to their senses and realize Garcia is not the answer. He's been solid for almost a whole month now. Would probably rank him ahaead of Lincoln.

Come to there senses? Big Game Freddy Garcia has won 6 out of his 7 decisions, all 6 W's were quality starts as well. He's just starting to dial in. Plus Ozzie obviously has mucho amor for Freddy being his father in law and all.