Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Br0kenB

2009 Rotoworld Keeper

KingSciarrillo + Spike -

Way to burn those waiver claims boys! Devin Thomas and Matt Leinert? This league is deep but not that deep! :)

LOL, I drafted 1st, thus I was 14th on waiver list, so I figured it couldn't hurt.

With all the snipers in this league I figured it was better to be safe then sorry. B)

Now I have my QB Keeper ..Warner

RB................. MJD

WR............... Boldin

Rookie.......... McCoy

FA................. Lienhart to lock up Zona passing game, lol

At least for now anyways, lol

:lol::D;):o

LOL, I drafted 1st, thus I was 14th on waiver list, so I figured it couldn't hurt.

With all the snipers in this league I figured it was better to be safe then sorry. B)

Now I have my QB Keeper ..Warner

RB................. MJD

WR............... Boldin

Rookie.......... McCoy

FA................. Lienhart to lock up Zona passing game, lol

At least for now anyways, lol

:):lol::D;)

Good point on not losing ground on the waiver wire. I am surprised you don't want Big Ben. He has two rings and counting! He can be had.

Dang, I was going to grab Devin and drop Curry.

Are you in the other Rotoworld league - Fantasy Pros or whatever it is called? There are so many "Rotoworld" leagues they get confusing.

Are you in the other Rotoworld league - Fantasy Pros or whatever it is called? There are so many "Rotoworld" leagues they get confusing.

Which one is this one, LOL. yeah I'm in 2 of them. I think that's the name of the other one. Can't get to yahoo from work.

Good point on not losing ground on the waiver wire. I am surprised you don't want Big Ben. He has two rings and counting! He can be had.

I think he has a career year this year, but I don't target Steelers in the draft outside of Mendy, who I have in all three RW leagues I'm in.

Steelers are just team oriented, no ultra super stars outside of some defensive guys.

Send me an offer with Ben though, ya never know. B)

I think he has a career year this year, but I don't target Steelers in the draft outside of Mendy, who I have in all three RW leagues I'm in.

Steelers are just team oriented, no ultra super stars outside of some defensive guys.

Send me an offer with Ben though, ya never know. B)

Yeah, I like Mendenhall. I think Ward has been a solid WR2/WR3 over the years. I have always liked him.

I kind of like Heath Miller, even in fantasy. I just wish Big Ben would use him more in the red zone.

Thomas Jones is available if your looking for a RB guys

Looking for a WR myself and have 5 running backs....but there all mine, mine I tell you...mine. Ok, I would be willing to part with Earnest Graham or Shonne Greene (for those looking for a rookie RB for their keeper). Looking to improve on Coles as my WR2.

By the way, my other RB's...Forte, Barber and Moreno. I would love these RB's in a 10 team league.

Looking for a WR myself and have 5 running backs....but there all mine, mine I tell you...mine. Ok, I would be willing to part with Earnest Graham or Shonne Greene (for those looking for a rookie RB for their keeper). Looking to improve on Coles as my WR2.

By the way, my other RB's...Forte, Barber and Moreno. I would love these RB's in a 10 team league.

I'd like to take Forte off your hands

Fitzgerald MIGHT be had for the right price.Would have to be a RB&WR coming back in return.

Brandon Jacobs available...really want Steve Slaton!

You're really try to have an all Houston team.

Yeah I love homers in fantasy football. Feel sorry for the guy who lives in Cleveland or Detroit.

You're really try to have an all Houston team.
Yeah I love homers in fantasy football. Feel sorry for the guy who lives in Cleveland or Detroit.

well, its not like its a bad idea...I mean having

AJ- best WR

Slaton - top 5 PPR RB

Schaub - projected breakout QB - top 5 QB numbers expected

Daniels - top 10 TE but could put up top 5 te numbers...

why wouldnt you want that in your keeper league?

Top numbers from everyone!

well, its not like its a bad idea...I mean having

AJ- best WR

Slaton - top 5 PPR RB

Schaub - projected breakout QB - top 5 QB numbers expected

Daniels - top 10 TE but could put up top 5 te numbers...

why wouldnt you want that in your keeper league?

Top numbers from everyone!

I don't have the guts to do that. I like Houston and all, especially Schaub since he's a UVA alum, but if they suck your fantasy team pays the price. They are great on Madden though.

Never put your eggs all in one basket. If Houston doesn't score 30 points a game you have basically lost your week.

Never put your eggs all in one basket. If Houston doesn't score 30 points a game you have basically lost your week.

nah...as long as slaton scores 1 TD or catches alot...schaub throw 1 to AJ...

I'm officially on the McFadden bandwagon. Who has him, I'll trade for him?

Plastic can be glued together and be as good as new the next day. He is more like a paper mache made out of 1-ply toilet paper.

Plastic can be glued together and be as good as new the next day. He is more like a paper mache made out of 1-ply toilet paper.

B) ^^^^

So who should be on the All-Plastic Team??

QB Schaub ?

RB Westbrook ?

WR Santana Moss ?

TE Winslow ? Shockey / (Dallas Clark has had his share)

K Graham?

DEF Bears?

I know theres plenty more, this just off the top of my head.