Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Br0kenB

2009 Rotoworld Keeper

B) ^^^^

So who should be on the All-Plastic Team??

QB Schaub ?

RB Westbrook ?

WR Santana Moss ?

TE Winslow ? Shockey / (Dallas Clark has had his share)

K Graham?

DEF Bears?

I know theres plenty more, this just off the top of my head.

You stole all the good ones! The only ones I might change would be:

TE: Heap

DEF: Patriots, maybe the Jag's.

WR: Brandon Marshall ...when he is off the field.

Well,Dallas Clark damn nigh gave me a heart attack last night with that TE play.Managed to hold the Redskins off,but just by a hair.Currently 1-1 and should have smooth sailing next couple of weeks so 3-1 and a 3 game winning streak should be the result going into October.

Smart move drafting every other Texan except for Slaton. He is going to hurt owners this year who drafted him high in the second round.

Smart move drafting every other Texan except for Slaton. He is going to hurt owners this year who drafted him high in the second round.

hmmm...makes you wonder if i knew something?!?! ...nah i just went with Aj cuz i love him...i want slaton though...i think he will bounce back...hes a great player...

got a little quiet in here, isnt it crazy how that meaningless Kurt Warner INT ended up costing Punishers a 8-0 record

got a little quiet in here, isnt it crazy how that meaningless Kurt Warner INT ended up costing Punishers a 8-0 record

B)

B)

My luck continues, 8-0 via scoring change.

My luck continues, 8-0 via scoring change.

You got another great matchup!! tied 122.24 and each got 1 WR left....Marshall vs Ward....that will be exciting to watch on monday

You got another great matchup!! tied 122.24 and each got 1 WR left....Marshall vs Ward....that will be exciting to watch on monday

What are the odds of me and KHEart being tied, lol, uncanny.

Bittersweet since I'm a Steelers fan

Go Holmes, Wallace, and Miller!!! LOL.

23-21 final

I'm just going down...I just want to win another game damnit! Hopefully Bowe is taking a lot of steroids right now and comes back clean next season.

trying my best to claw my way into the playoff hunt...that long losing streak sure killed me

playoff time gents!!!!!

Wierd how Sherlock and myself ended up squaring off this week in the play-offs....drafting number one and number two.

MJD and AP battle continues.

Time for a Willis MaGahee revival this week!!! B) (Rice is tired!)

Hey Fellas,

Hey Kyle,

I see that Yahoo has started up their 2010 leagues and after having looked them over and already being in several ESPN leagues,I'm recommending to you and the league that we strongly consider moving our league to ESPN.Keeper wise,ESPN is miles ahead of Yahoo in many aspects.Just a few are that we would have a year long access to the league with all the rosters already in place with the players stats and projections on our team pages.ESPN also keeps track of and actually has on your team page when making a offer in the off season the picks listed if you wish to check them off as part of a trade.I feel that the ESPN site does all the work for you as opposed to Yahoo and having to do a lot manually every season.ESPN also allows for a ChatBox to be put on the League page and I can't tell you how much difference that can make in the activeness of the league on a whole.I will offer to take this project on and get things in place if you and the league agree and once up can transfer Commish reigns back over to you.Let me know what you think.Cheers. I see that ESPN and Yahoo both have got their 2010 football leagues up and running,so I'm taking a pause from baseball to communicate some thoughts on our Keeper league for 2010.Here is a PM I sent Kyle on some thoughts,feel free to respond and give your input.

Hey Fellas,

Hey Kyle,

I see that Yahoo has started up their 2010 leagues and after having looked them over and already being in several ESPN leagues,I'm recommending to you and the league that we strongly consider moving our league to ESPN.Keeper wise,ESPN is miles ahead of Yahoo in many aspects.Just a few are that we would have a year long access to the league with all the rosters already in place with the players stats and projections on our team pages.ESPN also keeps track of and actually has on your team page when making a offer in the off season the picks listed if you wish to check them off as part of a trade.I feel that the ESPN site does all the work for you as opposed to Yahoo and having to do a lot manually every season.ESPN also allows for a ChatBox to be put on the League page and I can't tell you how much difference that can make in the activeness of the league on a whole.I will offer to take this project on and get things in place if you and the league agree and once up can transfer Commish reigns back over to you.Let me know what you think.Cheers. I see that ESPN and Yahoo both have got their 2010 football leagues up and running,so I'm taking a pause from baseball to communicate some thoughts on our Keeper league for 2010.Here is a PM I sent Kyle on some thoughts,feel free to respond and give your input.

i would be open to that idea bro, lets just see what everyone says and then we can go from there

br0cken, haven't heard from you since the end of last season was wondering if you are returning and if so what you're email is so i can invite you.

Looking for another league with some people that I "know" from rotoworld...

Happy to be a replacement owner in case you have any drop-offs.

Getting bored, lets draft!

hey bro can u give ur buddy a heads up on the keeper deadline june 25th and july 1st draft.

Any of you guys using Windows 7 and IE8 trying to get logged into the ESPN site? I can log into there regular ESPN site but the fantasy site gives me security errors. I've tried everything I can think of in IE in order to try and get past this and it just isn't working.

Any of you guys using Windows 7 and IE8 trying to get logged into the ESPN site? I can log into there regular ESPN site but the fantasy site gives me security errors. I've tried everything I can think of in IE in order to try and get past this and it just isn't working.

Nevermind, was a date problem on the computer.

I just remembered we had this thread. We should use this more often. I can work out trades better on here.