Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deemarr

40-Yard Dash

Hey guys, I'm starting a one-year Y! league, I'd like for it to be a deep league, around 16-ish, if not we can make it work somehow, but I want no less then 12 people. I'd prefer people who have been on Rotoworld for awhile or are active. I want this league to be active. It's a live draft, I set it for Sept 5 (Saturday) at 6:30, I just set that for now, we can change it so it can work out for everybody. Other info is below about the league.

H2H, Basic Y! Scoring Categories

QB, QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, RB, TE, K, DEF, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN

1. Deemarr

2. Project

3. Vegeta

4. Yawk

If interested, I will PM you the league ID and password.

lol deemar...was looking at this page wen i got your pm...anyway sorry...im gonna have to pass!

lol deemar...was looking at this page wen i got your pm...anyway sorry...im gonna have to pass!

B)

It's all good man.

Hmm, that's weird. It won't let me edit my original post.

Anyways, so far we have, myself, Project, and now Vegeta. I'll PM you Vegeta.

#4 Yawkey Way, via PM said he will join the league.

1. Deemarr

2. Project

3. Vegeta

4. #4 Yawkey Way

I'll join in. I'll try and keep track of editing the thread too for all the newcomers. FYI, members can only edit their post for 5 minutes...

Thanks for the offer bud, but i am in too many leagues right now and commish in a couple of them..i wouldnt be able to give this league the activity that you need.. if something opens up down the road for me ill give you a holla!! good luck this year!

I'll join.

Count me in....It's my 3rd league but probably gonna be the most competetive(even tho it's free, right?). Too bad the draft is gonna be after my other two leagues because I respect and value most of the Roto Forum guys' opinions and thoughts. My other leagues only have maybe 3 or 4 people that have a clue B)

Sweet. I'll send you the league ID and password codename and WaitASecWaitASec.

As for MNDOGG, it's all good bro.

Ill think about this one, so far I got three leagues, one open spot, looks like a packed league, 32 QB's / DEF taking lol. Seems like alot of fun tho. Ok, Im in.

I'll join, pm me the info! B)

Im down. Ive got to get into as many as I can this year. Last year was my first dip into the fantasy FOOTBALL pool, and it was last minute and took me quite a while to really catch on. Hopefully I'll be able to at least recognize names that Im drafting this time!

(pretty sure I'll be eaten alive in here though......just setting up my excuse now)

Not a huge fan of starting 2 QBs in a 16 team league but what the hey, I'm down as well.

Not a huge fan of starting 2 QBs in a 16 team league but what the hey, I'm down as well.

Sent you the league ID and password.

B)

I'll play. I definitely have to have a weekend draft though. Work 2nd shift (4-1:30) through the week and often can't get to a computer. If it's looking like it won't be a weekend draft replace me, otherwise count me in.

I'll send you a PM, i think the draft's set for the first Saturday of September, but not sure.

I'll send you a PM, i think the draft's set for the first Saturday of September, but not sure.

Thanks code. First Saturday of September works for me. Only weekday that would work for me would be Labor Day (9/7).

A chance to take down Yawk and Nick?

I'm looking forward to this league for sure. B)

I'd be interested in this league as well. BigH and codename fear me (LOL!!) in the leagues we play in, so taking them out in another sounds like fun. B) Plus the opportunity to finally beat up on Yawk (we live in the same city) in a league appeals to me as well. If you are looking for active managers who like to talk a little trash, then look no further.

1. Deemarr

2. Project

3. Vageta

4. Yawk

5. Codename

6. WaitASec

7. Cryp

8. Vriez

9. BigH

10. Nick

11. Iron