Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deemarr

40-Yard Dash

What are your thoughts on a Sunday night draft @ 9:30 instead of Saturday night?? If its just my preference, I'll deal with it.

What are your thoughts on a Sunday night draft @ 9:30 instead of Saturday night?? If its just my preference, I'll deal with it.

I'm sure we could make that work. I do want it to be on the weekend though for sure, does mike's request okay with everybody?

I'm sure we could make that work. I do want it to be on the weekend though for sure, does mike's request okay with everybody?

Even Monday night (Labor Day) at 9:30 would probably work. Holiday weekends are usually tough to set up draft time that accomodates all. My first preference would be Monday night, then Sunday. But would be down for the majority vote.

A chance to take down Yawk and Nick?

I'm looking forward to this league for sure. :)

Bring IT!!! B)

Damn, the competition's really heating up !!!

I'd like to fill one of the open spots. A Monday night (Labor day) would be perfect for myself.

If we move it to Labor Day can we do it around 9 ET? Found out today my boss is holding a bit of a get-together that day and don't want to bail TOO early. Will do it if I have to.

Personally, i'd prefer sticking to the Saturday it's currently scheduled for, or even the Sunday.

Personally, i'd prefer sticking to the Saturday it's currently scheduled for, or even the Sunday.

Both would be much better for me.

A chance to take down Yawk and Nick & Mike?

I'm looking forward to this league for sure. B)

Actually codename should be added to list as well for knocking me out in the 1st round of quickster's league. (despite my team scoring like 200 points!)

DeAngelo Williams is not welcomed at the BigH household.

Sorry guys, I've been pretty busy with work this week.

Anyways, how does Sunday night at 9:30 EST sound instead of Saturday? Just want to make it work for everybody.

Good for me.

If we can't get to 14, might i suggest adding in a FLEX position, or even extra bench spots?

I can't do any draft Sunday night, I work. I will see if I can have a friend do the draft for me though so I don't put anyone out of their way...

If one of my trusted friends does do it for me, don't mind if they talk madd smack...or even get a little mean..lol

Sunday night would probably work best for me as well. Ive got another draft at 7:30, but I can just have 2 windows open.

Hmm... Yahoo's only giving me the option on Sunday for 8:45 PM EST for the latest.

Hmm... Yahoo's only giving me the option on Sunday for 8:45 PM EST for the latest.

Works for me.

Nevermind, stupid me, I had my settings on PDT. The draft will be on Sunday (Sept. 6) at 9:30 PM EST.

Also, would you guys like to add more positions since we don't have the amount of people I wanted?

Try to get atleast 2 more from the matchmaker forum. I'm not too keen on playing with less than 12 managers.

I'd like to fill one of the open spots. A Monday night (Labor day) would be perfect for myself.

Did Donnie get the info? I don't think I see him on the managers list.

Im pretty sure I could get at least one other guy. Only a handful of RW posts, but he knows his sh*t.