Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deemarr

40-Yard Dash

That'd be cool Vriez if you could get one other guy.

So is everyone cool with the roster positions or should we expand? How about the draft time too?

Im pretty sure I could get at least one other guy. Only a handful of RW posts, but he knows his sh*t.

If you still need another owner I am in.......Let me know league ID and password etc

If you still need another owner I am in.......Let me know league ID and password etc

Ive never seen this dbag before in my life.

With Black Lagooner joining, we're up to 12. Should we cap it here, or shoot for 2 more?

With Black Lagooner joining, we're up to 12. Should we cap it here, or shoot for 2 more?

I'm cool either way. Deemarr made the league so I'd say it's his call.

Is anyone else having trouble getting on the league website? Im getting a little nervous for the draft. I havent been able to get on for a couple hours now.

Is anyone else having trouble getting on the league website? Im getting a little nervous for the draft. I havent been able to get on for a couple hours now.

I was just about to post the same thing. My team isn't even showing up.

Looks like Deemarr deleted the league, for some reason. Shame, we were even up to 14 teams last i checked.

Still cant get on. DeMaar, you didnt cancel this sh*t on us, did you? Chump.

Is it just me???

Can someone else confirm that they cant get on the site? Trying to figure out whether its just my computer or not. Im in 7 Yahoo fantasy leagues (between baseball and football) and can get on all of them except this one.

Okay, I can confirm SOOMETHIGNS up! lol I even tried re-registering & it said that the league wasn't on this game. Tho I did get the email this morning about the draft time. Okay, well someone PM me if something changes....Vegeta

Is it just me???

Can someone else confirm that they cant get on the site? Trying to figure out whether its just my computer or not. Im in 7 Yahoo fantasy leagues (between baseball and football) and can get on all of them except this one.

Code, Vegeta, and I have all posted about it. It seems as if it's gone Vriez.

Code, Vegeta, and I have all posted about it. It seems as if it's gone Vriez.

What the ****, man. DeeMarr wouldnt just kill it without saying anything to anyone.

I sent him a PM about 45 minutes ago, but no response thus far.

Tryin' AIM, too.

Damn. I was looking forward to drafting tonight. WTF.

That's real weak if Deemarr just pulled the plug on it like that.

That's real weak if Deemarr just pulled the plug on it like that.

Looks like thats what happened. 40-Yard Dash isnt even an option now in my Yahoo Fantasy Leagues page.

He mightve had a good reason....but at least give people the heads up. Thats some bullsh*t.

Tryin' AIM, too.

Damn. I was looking forward to drafting tonight. WTF.

I know. I got my son in bed, told my wife when she gets home from work I'm going to be drinking and drafting. Is there any way we could start up a new one?

I know. I got my son in bed, told my wife when she gets home from work I'm going to be drinking and drafting. Is there any way we could start up a new one?

Id like to.....

but its probably too late. Me and Wicked were planning on hitting up BW3s for some wings/beer/drafting. Plan is nixed now. If you can get something together, Im definitely down.

I'm down for creating another to draft tomorrow night if there's still enough interest. It's not a money league but given the competition that signed up, I would gladly take the bragging rights here.

I have my final draft scheduled for tomorrow so I'd likely be autopicking there. (I'll win anyway, but still)

Earliest I could have it set up for is tomorrow. I guess we could do it in the evening if people are interested.

I'm down for creating another to draft tomorrow night if there's still enough interest. It's not a money league but given the competition that signed up, I would gladly take the bragging rights here.

I have my final draft scheduled for tomorrow so I'd likely be autopicking there. (I'll win anyway, but still)

I was told that this was a $50 buy-in. That not the case?

Either way...I'd be down. Ive got another draft at 7:45 tomorrow night that Im the commissioner of. I could easily just do 2 windows, though.

Thoughts?

Demarr doesn't deserve this thread for another 5 minutes. What a joke.

I am down for drafting a night this week. Between 8:30-9:30 EST is best for me.