Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deemarr

40-Yard Dash

Yo. Its Vriez, writing on Wicked and my behalf.

We're both down, but both were under the impression that it was a pay league. Its really hard for me to keep interest in free leagues. I (Vriez) just got burned in a baseball league. Nobody keeps interest or cares. Its stupid. This would probably be different with the guys involved in here...but still....I'd be much more interested if there was at least a little cash on the line.

Yo. Its Vriez, writing on Wicked and my behalf.

We're both down, but both were under the impression that it was a pay league. Its really hard for me to keep interest in free leagues. I (Vriez) just got burned in a baseball league. Nobody keeps interest or cares. Its stupid. This would probably be different with the guys involved in here...but still....I'd be much more interested if there was at least a little cash on the line.

Still no response from my PM. This is just weird. He didnt really seem like the kind of guy that would pull that sh*t.

Holy s--- guys all my accounts that I have got hacked over the weekend... I'm in the process of figuring out who did this..: someone got into my yahoo account and deleted the league. I've been contacting yahoo through email and they said my account was logged in at another ip address. I'm sonsorry this happened guys... I'm on my iPhone right now.. I will try to get back to you Asap.. I can't log into my computer all I got is my iPhone