Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

miltonj81

D-bags Rising League (League Champ Malta69)

My first league ever started...pretty sure this league may be full but let me know if you have any interest...most of us are already friendly so I would prefer people that I know...more to follow, site is already set up...most likely an offline draft unless everyone can agree on a day and time, which is tough...

Wow that was nice of you buddy to name the league after MustacheToes. We all know he is a D-Bag !!! When the hell do we draft ...lol

Wow that was nice of you buddy to name the league after MustacheToes. We all know he is a D-Bag !!! When the hell do we draft ...lol

Other name would not have been allowed here... B)

Sooner rather than later...still waiting on a few people to commit...

So wait we're actually going to hold a rotoworld draft LESS THAN SIX MONTHS before a season actually starts???

I won't know how to act!!! B)

So wait we're actually going to hold a rotoworld draft LESS THAN SIX MONTHS before a season actually starts???

I won't know how to act!!! B)

I know...weird, huh? :)

Looks like nine definites with a few invites hanging out there...some declined due to being in too many leagues already or $$$...

Finally got RSD to come aboard...he's a guy who definitely belongs in a D-Bag league! B)

Two spots left...

For the record...No mention of any sport in the thread or invite. Is this fantasy curling? B)

Well let's get this draft rolling by tonight!!! Since its an offline draft, there is no reason once slappnuttz Ray sets the divisions and draft order that we can't get this going.

For the record...No mention of any sport in the thread or invite. Is this fantasy curling? B)

My bad...probably assumed most would know it was football since it's right around the corner...will have to edit topic...invites for site going out shortly...

Alright this is it for the leagues I'm in. I belong in this no doubt. Yahoo or CBS?

Alright this is it for the leagues I'm in. I belong in this no doubt. Yahoo or CBS?
Pat, you know you joined because I'm in it.

Let's see if we can do this draft in under a month...No major holidays around the corner, so we don't need to spend "valuable time" with family and friends and other crap like that.

Let's see if we can do this draft in under a month...No major holidays around the corner, so we don't need to spend "valuable time" with family and friends and other crap like that.

Online draft was the way to go....No reason we couldnt wack it out on a Sunday night in an hour and a half....Thats ok though, I can live with the offline draft.

Online draft was the way to go....No reason we couldnt wack it out on a Sunday night in an hour and a half....Thats ok though, I can live with the offline draft.

I originally suggested online but figured it would be tough to get everyone to agree to a day and time...I could do this Sunday night...however, if we can get everyone signed up by today, we could start drafting tonight...right now we're on MFL, Pat, but could change to CBS if that is what the majority wants...MFL seems fine to me so far...

I'm free every night this week after 9 until Friday, after that it's back to the old 2-11 shift.

I'm free every night this week after 9 until Friday, after that it's back to the old 2-11 shift.

Were you able to log on and join league? I had softball last night and went out afterwards but asked Ray to help...

Were you able to log on and join league? I had softball last night and went out afterwards but asked Ray to help...
Everyone registered but 3 teams on the MFL site. You should of asked for my help. Ray doesn't even answer his messages . He sucks.

Everyone registered but 3 teams on the MFL site. You should of asked for my help. Ray doesn't even answer his messages . He sucks.

He replies to me...he hates you, bro... B)

I could do Sunday night live draft. Prefer that over anything.

I could do Sunday night live draft. Prefer that over anything.

We can try for that...let's hear from everyone else...

He replies to me...he hates you, bro... B)
I guess so because he ignored me. He is a piece if s***. Lol

I guess so because he ignored me. He is a piece if s***. Lol

He knows whose important.

Ray sucks...period...by the way, here is the scoring system he drew up for me...

Offense

Receiving: 10 yards per pt. & 1 pt. per reception

Rushing: 10 yards per pt.

Passing: 25 yards per pt.

Touchdowns: all worth 6 pts.

Turnovers: fumbles and INTs both -2

2 pt. conversions: 2 pts.

Kickers

PAT - 1 pt.

0-39 - 3 pts.

40-49 - 4 pts.

50+ - 5 pts.

Defense

Sack (1)

Interception (2)

Fumble Recovery (2)

Touchdown (6)

Safety (2)

Block Kick (2)

Return Yards (25 yards per point)

Points Allowed 0 points (10)

Points Allowed 1-6 points (7)

Points Allowed 7-13 points (4)

Points Allowed 14-20 points (1)

Points Allowed 21-27 points (0)

Points Allowed 28-34 points (-1)

Points Allowed 35+ points (-4)

Ray sucks...period...by the way, here is the scoring system he drew up for me...

Offense

Receiving: 10 yards per pt. & 1 pt. per reception

Rushing: 10 yards per pt.

Passing: 25 yards per pt.

Touchdowns: all worth 6 pts.

Turnovers: fumbles and INTs both -2

2 pt. conversions: 2 pts.

Kickers

PAT - 1 pt.

0-39 - 3 pts.

40-49 - 4 pts.

50+ - 5 pts.

Defense

Sack (1)

Interception (2)

Fumble Recovery (2)

Touchdown (6)

Safety (2)

Block Kick (2)

Return Yards (25 yards per point)

Points Allowed 0 points (10)

Points Allowed 1-6 points (7)

Points Allowed 7-13 points (4)

Points Allowed 14-20 points (1)

Points Allowed 21-27 points (0)

Points Allowed 28-34 points (-1)

Points Allowed 35+ points (-4)

Wow. I like it.

PPR and 6pts for Passing TDs.

This is still a 2-match-up per week league, right?