Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

miltonj81

D-bags Rising League (League Champ Malta69)

Between this league and being a Knicks fan I am becoming more and more of a Masochist by the day.

Between this league and being a Knicks fan I am becoming more and more of a Masochist by the day.

Hey at least you got your wish!

#10 put you out of your misery early.

My team is so bad it's pathetic...in other news, half the league has paid...

My team is so bad it's pathetic...in other news, half the league has paid...

You have to admit - it's both sad and ironic that Greg Jennings has his first (and only) good game of the season the week he goes against you! B)

You have to admit - it's both sad and ironic that Greg Jennings has his first (and only) good game of the season the week he goes against you! :)

B)

Yeah and Grant is horrible...

B)

Yeah and Grant is horrible...

Don't make me give you LJ back!!!

Don't make me give you LJ back!!!

Hey now...no need for that kind of talk! B)

I clearly need help and would trade Boldin and Clark in the right deal...just throwing it out there...

I'll give you the beast FARGAS for both of them!!! B)

I clearly need help and would trade Boldin and Clark in the right deal...just throwing it out there...

I totally forgot about our deal until the other day when I saw the team I drafted...Sorry about that by the way.

I totally forgot about our deal until the other day when I saw the team I drafted...Sorry about that by the way.

No need to apologize, I knew they were both injury risks but it was more about not having to start that crackpot LJ at all...I don't regret it...

Gary made an add/drop mistake that I believe to be an honest one and Boz agrees with me...he posted it on the boards...I already reversed it but if anyone has a real issue with it, please speak up now...CBS does not ask you to confirm an add/drop so it's an easy mistake to make...and we all know how dumb Gary can be...

Anyone looking for some QB help? I'll move Favre for the scrubiest of scrub RBs (pretty much just looking for a RB#3 type guy that gets PT. Feel free to pillage me!

Dear Brian Westbrook and Anquan Boldin,

F*** both of you...

Sincerely,

Your GM

Gary made an add/drop mistake that I believe to be an honest one and Boz agrees with me...he posted it on the boards...I already reversed it but if anyone has a real issue with it, please speak up now...CBS does not ask you to confirm an add/drop so it's an easy mistake to make...and we all know how dumb Gary can be...

Could you put him back on my roster please? Better to get this fixed now rather than someone mistakenly wasting a wavier on him or something.

Could you put him back on my roster please? Better to get this fixed now rather than someone mistakenly wasting a wavier on him or something.

I reversed it that day...?

Gary, Milton did give you him back. The transaction report on league page even shows it. On the 4th and it is in red stating it was a transaction made by a commish.

There must be a glitch or something.

Screw Boldin and Westbrook...back to a .500 record...WOO HOO! I still suck...

That Portis deal sure worked out for me.

Although sadly, Mike Bell/Roy is probably an upgrade over the turdtacular Greg Jennings!

Gary, Milton did give you him back. The transaction report on league page even shows it. On the 4th and it is in red stating it was a transaction made by a commish.

There must be a glitch or something.

Yea milt figured it out somehow.

I'll be there right with you but I don't suck I just blame it on hard scheduling. I'll fall back to two games under .500 most likely since AP always blows when he faces the Lions.

Halfway through the season...can anyone get their money in? I imagine it's only going to get harder as we approach the holidays...

Halfway through the season...can anyone get their money in? I imagine it's only going to get harder as we approach the holidays...

Will you accept pennies?

Will you accept pennies?

Only from Gary...and I now have 3 decent QBs on my team and would love to move one...need upgrade at WR and RB...talk to me!

When should the deadline for trades be...? We either stick

with Tuesday or allow trades until the end of our regular

season...

o 11/17

o end of regular season

Go to the League Message board to vote!