Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

miltonj81

D-bags Rising League (League Champ Malta69)

Bring it on GLB!!!

This is going to be more than fun to crush you and than watch the Giants beat the iggles too. Well the latter might not happen since the Giants have blown this year but Mike "steal of the year" Sims-Walker is saving his stuff for the playoffs.

This is going to be more than fun to crush you and than watch the Giants beat the iggles too. Well the latter might not happen since the Giants have blown this year but Mike "steal of the year" Sims-Walker is saving his stuff for the playoffs.

I don't like the fact that I've whooped on you thrice already. Your squad of derelicts and misfits is long overdue!!!

I don't like the fact that I've whooped on you thrice already. Your squad of derelicts and misfits is long overdue!!!

It doesnt matter, since neither one of you doucebags are getting past me in the semis.

Well at least we both have a reason to watch TNF in otherwise a complete and utter disgrace for a primetime football game.

It doesnt matter, since neither one of you doucebags are getting past me in the semis.

Please Beer Barons would beat you.

I'll remain silent, good luck to those in the first round.

The trash talking will begin next week however.

Tough to beat a team three times in one season...let alone four... B)

Lessss do this!!!!

I hope my team doesn't blow its load this week...

I hope my team doesn't blow its load this week...

Yea, you only need half the points you usually get to beat me

Whatever RSD. At least you didnt lose to Gary!

Congrats to first-round winners...haven't checked since yesterday but I don't believe tonight's game has any bearing on the outcomes...? Gotta be honest, I hope Gary wins some money so I don't have to get that greasy envelope in the mail that smells like Wendy's...

SEMIFINALS!

Undercard:

Spundin vs. Sandman

Main Event:

Gary vs. Vrieze

*they get top billing because of all the sh*t-talking...

SEMIFINALS!

Undercard:

Spundin vs. Sandman

Main Event:

Gary vs. Vrieze

*they get top billing because of all the sh*t-talking...

Not much of a showing. Addai, Gore, Driver, and Colston all go scoreless. Gary continues to get career days out of his players in the playoffs. Brandon Marshall last week. Rothlisberger, Prater, and Steve Smith this week. Can anyone seriously tell me how Big Ben just threw for 503 yards?...and how his kicker outscored mine by 14 points?

Take his @ss down, Sandman.

Not much of a showing. Addai, Gore, Driver, and Colston all go scoreless. Gary continues to get career days out of his players in the playoffs. Brandon Marshall last week. Rothlisberger, Prater, and Steve Smith this week. Can anyone seriously tell me how Big Ben just threw for 503 yards?...and how his kicker outscored mine by 14 points?

Take his @ss down, Sandman.

Hey, Nicks and Davis could combine for 55 pts...it's been a crazy weekend for stats...congrats to Sandman to moving on and adding to his holiday cash fund...

Hey, Nicks and Davis could combine for 55 pts...it's been a crazy weekend for stats...congrats to Sandman to moving on and adding to his holiday cash fund...

If I lose I'm blaming you

If I lose I'm blaming you

Me?! Please...now go calm down and eat some Little Bites wrapped in bacon...get mentally prepared for tonight!

Well, stick a fork in me. Still had a snowball's chance in hell, but Nicks got hurt and Davis dropped a TD pass. Not exactly the career games I was looking for.

And props to Milton for texting me an hour before gametime with this: "Nicks is inactive?!?!"........which caused me to drop my fork and run immediately from the dinner table to my computer....only to see "Just kidding. I was just bored."

What a jack*ss.

I would like to thank Malta and Vriez for having some of the sorriest teams I have ever seen ever make the fantasy playoffs.

Well, stick a fork in me. Still had a snowball's chance in hell, but Nicks got hurt and Davis dropped a TD pass. Not exactly the career games I was looking for.

And props to Milton for texting me an hour before gametime with this: "Nicks is inactive?!?!"........which caused me to drop my fork and run immediately from the dinner table to my computer....only to see "Just kidding. I was just bored."

What a jack*ss.

I didn't make the playoffs but still have to pay attention as Commish...let me have a little fun...so it looks like the two youngest guys in the league (?) put the rest of us to shame...

I didn't make the playoffs but still have to pay attention as Commish...let me have a little fun...so it looks like the two youngest guys in the league (?) put the rest of us to shame...

I do believe this is correct...

It should be a very interesting match-up, I'm looking forward to putting Gary down.

I would like to thank Malta and Vriez for having some of the sorriest teams I have ever seen ever make the fantasy playoffs.

I hope you and that sad sack fraud squad lose by 207 this week!

Being cocky usually = bad karma...therefore I give the edge to Sandman...

Being cocky usually = bad karma...therefore I give the edge to Sandman...

Not getting laid ever will balance that out and even the karma edge for me.

Not getting laid ever will balance that out and even the karma edge for me.

Wow...OK then...and Sandman does have a girlfriend so... B)

Wow...OK then...and Sandman does have a girlfriend so... B)

Exactly, god can't hate me THIS much....