Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

miltonj81

D-bags Rising League (League Champ Malta69)

Exactly, god can't hate me THIS much....

You listen to white chapel.. You're just giving him ammo.

B)

Looking forward to the matchup...

Yes, but I've been listening to Impending Doom and For Today two Christian deathcore bands to prepare for this matchup.

Gary is this your first ever championship game?

Gary is this your first ever championship game?

In a league with the RW guys yes, but I take advantage of all the idiots that live near me that think TO is still a top 10 WR.

In a league with the RW guys yes, but I take advantage of all the idiots that live near me that think TO is still a top 10 WR.

You better cut mah boy T.O. some slack man....

I'll be within bottle tossin' distance of B-Marsh and Knowshon on Sunday!!!

Im pretty sure that has a factor in the "never been laid" category too.

Alright, boys. Hijacking the thread for a moment.

Pick 2:

Roddy White vs Buffalo

Megatron vs San Fran (w/ Stanton at QB)

Meachem vs Tampa Bay

Pick 2:

Roddy White vs Buffalo

Meachem vs Tampa Bay

My vote is for White but it has been well-documented just how much I don't trust Megatron...Saints offense is too unpredictable, anyone could be the star in one game...

FINALS!

Good luck to each of you asshats!

Pick 2:

Roddy White vs Buffalo

Meachem vs Tampa Bay

And its not that close in my mind.

Time to kick some a** ANDY YOU SHOULD STAY IN THE KITCHEN WITH THE OTHER BITHCES WWHAOHWOHWOAHOAHOWAHAOHW.

Jesus Gary...what possessed you to play MSW over that stud Steve Smith?! This would be over for sure...and Matty, I need to hear from you regarding payment...

Let's go Sidney Rice!!!!

Hahaha, I'm going to need a career game from him.

...that, and AP twisting his knee getting off the team bus...

Jesus Gary...what possessed you to play MSW over that stud Steve Smith?! This would be over for sure...and Matty, I need to hear from you regarding payment...

Oh well maybe a little something "Well the Giants need the game so they might show up big time." I actually had a dream that on the first two places for the Vikings Sidney rice had 2 catches 160 yards and 2 TDs.....

Oh well maybe a little something "Well the Giants need the game so they might show up big time." I actually had a dream that on the first two places for the Vikings Sidney rice had 2 catches 160 yards and 2 TDs.....

Hey, don't ask me anything once I'm out of it...and you had already made up your mind...Giants are such losers...

Scoring not updated on CBS but Gary clearly won...which probably shocks all of us...congrats to both he and Sandman for finishing in the money...now regarding that, two things: I sent in a transfer request from my bank to Paypal since I had paid for some holiday gifts using it but it should clear in next day or two...more importantly, Matty has not replied to me regarding payment and I'm really not in a position to spot him...I'm certainly hoping he comes up with it but if I don't hear from him in next few days, I'll have no choice but to lop off $25 from each place...finally, Gary hadn't paid so I'll take his $50 from his winnings...and Sandman is owed the $50 from winning his division so that will be added to his payout...if anyone hears from Matty, ask him to speak up...

Scoring not updated on CBS but Gary clearly won...which probably shocks all of us...congrats to both he and Sandman for finishing in the money...now regarding that, two things: I sent in a transfer request from my bank to Paypal since I had paid for some holiday gifts using it but it should clear in next day or two...more importantly, Matty has not replied to me regarding payment and I'm really not in a position to spot him...I'm certainly hoping he comes up with it but if I don't hear from him in next few days, I'll have no choice but to lop off $25 from each place...finally, Gary hadn't paid so I'll take his $50 from his winnings...and Sandman is owed the $50 from winning his division so that will be added to his payout...if anyone hears from Matty, ask him to speak up...

Matty has not replied to last three messages so I'm writing him off, which sucks...Andy has just been paid thru Paypal and Gary prefers a check in the mail which will go out tomorrow...thanks to everyone for playing this year, maybe we'll do it again next season...DBags only! B)

Matty has not replied to last three messages so I'm writing him off, which sucks...Andy has just been paid thru Paypal and Gary prefers a check in the mail which will go out tomorrow...thanks to everyone for playing this year, maybe we'll do it again next season...DBags only! B)

I shot him a text as well to no avail.

After 3 days of trying to record a video of me singing we are the champions to no avail thanks everyone. I knew I would beat all you scumbags, and if I win next year you can beat you will get to see me sing we are the champions if my damn recording software will ever work.

Matty replied and he will pay...his phone had been shut down...

Are we bringing this league back? Either way if we don't I think we should have a redraft league with all of the typical RWers.

Are we bringing this league back? Either way if we don't I think we should have a redraft league with all of the typical RWers.

I'm pretty sure Milt mentioned getting burned by one or two guys on fees, but I'd be interested in playing again since I owe you beatdown!!!

BTW, did you just get the cbs email too?