Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

miltonj81

D-bags Rising League (League Champ Malta69)

Wow. I like it.

PPR and 6pts for Passing TDs.

This is still a 2-match-up per week league, right?

Correct...Ray and Boz suggested that format and I have never done it so it sounds good to me...

Ray sucks...period...by the way, here is the scoring system he drew up for me... Offense Receiving: 10 yards per pt. & 1 pt. per reception Rushing: 10 yards per pt. Passing: 25 yards per pt. Touchdowns: all worth 6 pts. Turnovers: fumbles and INTs both -2 2 pt. conversions: 2 pts. Kickers PAT - 1 pt. 0-39 - 3 pts. 40-49 - 4 pts. 50+ - 5 pts. Defense Sack (1) Interception (2) Fumble Recovery (2) Touchdown (6) Safety (2) Block Kick (2) Return Yards (25 yards per point) Points Allowed 0 points (10) Points Allowed 1-6 points (7) Points Allowed 7-13 points (4) Points Allowed 14-20 points (1) Points Allowed 21-27 points (0) Points Allowed 28-34 points (-1) Points Allowed 35+ points (-4)
I like it all but can I ask one question or make a suggestion. Maybe we could have bonuses for every 100 yards. Or I feel it should be a point for every 15 yards instead of 25. A RB will get 10 pts for rushing a 100 yards where a WR only gets 4 pts for his 100 yard game. Just a thought.

I like it all but can I ask one question or make a suggestion. Maybe we could have bonuses for every 100 yards. Or I feel it should be a point for every 15 yards instead of 25. A RB will get 10 pts for rushing a 100 yards where a WR only gets 4 pts for his 100 yard game. Just a thought.

Hey dumbass, that's for QBs. WRs and RBs score the same yardage wise.

B)

Hey dumbass, that's for QBs. WRs and RBs score the same yardage wise. B)
what are you talking about? Bonuses aren't only given to QB's. You are laughing like I said something wrong balloonhead. Lol

Also its hard for me to read all that stuff on my blackberry screen. So work with me if I misread something. I like bonuses for players. Just like we do in baseball if a SP throws a complete game in the Den.

You said a WR gets 4 pts per 100 yards, that's not true. WRs get 10 points per 100 yards.
I misread that I said slapnuttz.

Slapnuttz just suggested using fractions in scoring so as to avoid ties...thoughts?

I'm good with fractions, in fact I'm good with any rule that doesnt take me ten minutes to read!!!

I'm good with fractions, in fact I'm good with any rule that doesnt take me ten minutes to read!!!

This is no dynasty so no crazy rules...I'm sure you already noticed I don't have that kind of attention span... B)

Yay Gary is in

Too bad a woman will never say that to you.

B):):lol:

Even though guys frequently say that to you...?

ohhhhhh Gary you are incorrigible!

A buddy of mine joined up...he reads RW but doesn't post...told him to sign up here and start talking smack!

Matty finally succumbs to the Jedi Mind Trick...he's in!

I'm off this Sunday, I am OFF ON A SUNDAY!

I can do a live draft at anytime.

Glowa completes the league...just did random draft generator and you should all receive emails from it...here is the draft order:

The following draft order was randomly generated for your league:

1 - Gary

2 - Sandman

3 - Vriez

4 - Boz

5 - Glowa

6 - Ray

7 - Milt

8 - Spundin

9 - Ben

10 - Matty

11 - Malta

12 - RSD

Regards,

FFToolbox.com

Would like to get this started tomorrow...let's hear from you guys and pick a time...also, going to move site to CBS...details to follow...

Glowa completes the league...just did random draft generator and you should all receive emails from it...here is the draft order:

The following draft order was randomly generated for your league:

1 - Gary

2 - Sandman

3 - Vriez

4 - Boz

5 - Glowa

6 - Ray

7 - Milt

8 - Spundin

9 - Ben

10 - Matty

11 - Malta

12 - RSD

Regards,

FFToolbox.com

Would like to get this started tomorrow...let's hear from you guys and pick a time...also, going to move site to CBS...details to follow...

Tomorrow isn't good for me friends leaving for college Sunday or Saturday afternoon would be excellent. Also I propose Ray loose his first pick for being a ungodly prick.

Tomorrow isn't good for me friends leaving for college Sunday or Saturday afternoon would be excellent. Also I propose Ray loose his first pick for being a ungodly prick.

Well....at least you have the first pick. If anything, just drop your first choice (Lions Defense) now and we could (potentially) get through the first 2 rounds before Saturday/Sunday. We're still doing this offline, right?

It's offline, you chump...just start off with Purple Jesus and be ready with your cell phone...if you don't drop it in the toilet again, that is... B)