Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

miltonj81

D-bags Rising League (League Champ Malta69)

Seriously though, Romo. Come on, I know someone wants him?

Come on Boz what's going on you used to be my hero??? :(

LMFAO.....Injuries have totally buried me.....not to mention my so called studs suck balls.

I'm your hero now.

Huge game tonite Staleys....

Looks like Donnie D may have to fly out to San Fran and pull out the ol' Gilhooley welcome for B-Marsh!

Lesss do this Dan-o!!!

Lesss do this Dan-o!!!

Ill be honest Im surprised to even be in this situation. After my blah regular season and guys like Fitzgerald, Steve Smith, Forte and Sproles disappointing all season (along with starting Weeden at QB last week!) Im nothing short of pleasantly surprised to be in the title game! Best of luck, I just hope I dont crap down my leg.

Lesss do this Dan-o!!!

Ill be honest Im surprised to even be in this situation. After my blah regular season and guys like Fitzgerald, Steve Smith, Forte and Sproles disappointing all season (along with starting Weeden at QB last week!) Im nothing short of pleasantly surprised to be in the title game! Best of luck, I just hope I dont crap down my leg.

Don't worry about it - I've got fantastic matchups all over the place, so naturally you'll win by 40!

Well it only took six years, but I can finally say this guy > Boz!!!

Great season everyone!

Well it only took six years, but I can finally say this guy > Boz!!!

Great season everyone!

Well lets not go that far buddy !!! Hahahaha :P

I did still place 3rd in both football leagues with insane amount of injuries......oh and did I mention, Im on the way to cruising in our hoops league as well....Lol

D-Bag #1 reporting for duty!!!!

Hey guys, Ill talk to Milt. More then likely we will get this league rolling again. It is actually one of my fun leagues that Im in...lol

We're back and badder than ever...league is activated and new LM note is up so please check it out...I'd love to be able to swing a live draft if at all possible so let's get on it now...

We're back and badder than ever...league is activated and new LM note is up so please check it out...I'd love to be able to swing a live draft if at all possible so let's get on it now...

Well, in my opinion: We always say we want a live draft Milt and listen to the group of DBags and run an offline draft, which is always a fiasco. We promise ourselves every season that we will never run another offline draft. I say finally we stick to our guns and run the live draft. Whats it take, an hour and a half at the most to wrap up a live draft?

I know lately, most of us arent around as usual to worry about the pressures of running an offline draft, with adding players etc....

So I say we set a date and see if it works for everyone. We are still months away, and more then likely everyone is usually around on a Sunday night but who knows...I say live and wrap it up quick instead of prolonging and sitting through another headache as always.

Just my opinion

ya id rather do a live draft...in fact a slow draft might not really work for me right now.

I have a new job that has me on the road about 30 hrs a week and I know how Pissed you guys get when I hold that effer uP

I'd still prefer live but need more feedback...if it is offline, we can help anyone via phone, text, email etc. but we'd want to get this going sooner rather than later...as of right now, I have every owner coming back, which is tremendous...if I'm wrong, please let me know ASAP.