Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sya

sya Fantasy Dynasty NBA League

1,024 posts in this topic

Hi, this is the official league thread for the Official sya dynasty nba league. League settings:

16 teams, H2H, Yahoo, 9 cats (pts, reb, ast, stl, blk, to, 3s, fg%, ft%). Snake draft.

PG, G, SG, SF, F, PF, C, UTIL, UTIL & 6 bench spots.

Draft will start as soon as the league is filled up. I will use draft randomizer to determine the draft order.

Offline draft here in this thread. Please check in as often as possible to know when it's your turn. Once you make your pick, please PM the guy next after you to inform him that he's OTC. If your turn is near and you need to leave for a long time, please PM your pick to someone you trust. The guys from my previous leagues already know the drill, hope everyone can do the same so the draft will be swift like the previous leagues I organized.

Here are the list of RW members who are in already:

1. sya

2. mrkrab

3. xxkennexx

4. BlueDevils22

5. Benji Benjacobson

6. rico381

7. KTOWNRACER

8. El_Chingon

9. kimoti

*teams that have expressed interest but have yet to confirm their participation: KingSciarrillo, tazdingo, krazydragonboi, sportsguy21792

haha, first glance, i thought i had 3rd overall..kind of excited because of getting screwed in baseball with the 18th..

update:

1. sya

2. mrkrab

3. xxkennexx

4. BlueDevils22

5. Benji Benjacobson

6. rico381

7. KTOWNRACER

8. El_Chingon

9. kimoti

10. RaseOne

11. Code of Hammurabi

edit: by the way, it's stated that it's a 16 team league, but we'll see if we'll stick with 14 instead of 16. depending on the interest of the invitees. because i want to make room as much as possible, but if not all of the invitees will join, then we'll cut it down to 14

For the record I prefer 14....... Just my preference. I am good either way though. thanks for having me back...

update:

1. sya

2. mrkrab

3. xxkennexx

4. BlueDevils22

5. Benji Benjacobson

6. rico381

7. KTOWNRACER

8. El_Chingon

9. kimoti

10. RaseOne

11. Code of Hammurabi

edit: by the way, it's stated that it's a 16 team league, but we'll see if we'll stick with 14 instead of 16. depending on the interest of the invitees. because i want to make room as much as possible, but if not all of the invitees will join, then we'll cut it down to 14

we'll have 14 teams instead of 16, I have already received a couple of feedbacks from some members that they prefer a 14 team league

Just saw that it's H2H, which kinda sucks, but whatever, I'm up for any format, especially if that's what everybody else wants. Will we be allowed to trade draft picks?

yes trading of draft picks is allowed. even trading of your drafted players while the draft is still in progress. just announce any trades in the msg. board. krazydragonboi is also in, 2 slots left

update:

1. sya

2. mrkrab

3. xxkennexx

4. BlueDevils22

5. Benji Benjacobson

6. rico381

7. KTOWNRACER

8. El_Chingon

9. kimoti

10. RaseOne

11. Code of Hammurabi

12. krazydragonboi

I had to get the 9th pick right! Missing out on Durant/Granger/Kobe/Dirk.

this is not the draft order, the order there is nothing but just the list of members we already have.

I'll wait until tonight for the 2 members, there are some more guys I invited, if no one else responds, we'll stick with 12 teams. And we will just increase the starting rosters each week, most likely changing it to: PG, G, G, SG, SF, F, F, PF, C, UTIL. So it's gonna be 10 players started each week instead of 9. But we reduced the UTIL spots to one and added another G and F. But this is only if we will stick with the current members that we have

Sya I'm def in..slots available?? I told you I wanted in in our baseball league

yes, if you check one of my first posts, I mentioned there that you're one guy who's in line to play here but have yet to confirm it. so now that you have you're team #13, nice to see an active player on board.

update: (one slot left, this is not a draft order)

1. sya

2. mrkrab

3. xxkennexx

4. BlueDevils22

5. Benji Benjacobson

6. rico381

7. KTOWNRACER

8. El_Chingon

9. kimoti

10. RaseOne

11. Code of Hammurabi

12. krazydragonboi

13. KingSciarrillo

thanks for telling me that. Now I will overcharge you via trade when I draft him..... B)

sweet! praying for Durant!!

so 15 players per team? 14 teams in the league? what is that 210 players? man this is gonna be a long draft..considering it's gonna be thru this message board? are there gonna be weekly moves per week?

wait is this a replacement for our keeper league or are we still doing it?

I'll serve as a replacement in case anyone drops out of the draft.

so 15 players per team? 14 teams in the league? what is that 210 players? man this is gonna be a long draft..considering it's gonna be thru this message board? are there gonna be weekly moves per week?

It won't be that long, drafts we did before (baseball 20+ rounds 18 teams) lasted about 2 weeks or less. the impt thing is check in as oft as possible. I'll do the randomizer now

update: (complete, this is not a draft order)

1. sya

2. mrkrab

3. xxkennexx

4. BlueDevils22

5. Benji Benjacobson

6. rico381

7. KTOWNRACER

8. El_Chingon

9. kimoti

10. RaseOne

11. Code of Hammurabi

12. krazydragonboi

13. KingSciarrillo

14. MoskauWayne

This is the draft order, guys from the old leagues should receive the draft randomizer result thru email. Benji is OTC. Snake draft. I will make a spreadsheet for the draft and upload it later

1. Benji Benjaconson

2. sya

3. MoskauWayne

4. xxkennexx

5. Code of Hammurabi

6. kimoti

7. krazydragonboi

8. KTOWNRACER

9. KingSciarrillo

10. RaseOne

11. El_Chingon

12. mrkrab

13. BlueDevils22

14. rico381

Is there any way these can be added to the settings?

1. Limit Weekly Games Played (around 40 - 42 games is good, right?) and/or Limit 3 - 5 Transactions per week and have a 50 Moves Limit for the season

2. End the Fantasy Basketball Season 2 weeks before the actual NBA season.

3. If Top 6 teams make the playoffs. The non playoff teams are frozen and cannot add or drop players anymore!

4. When a team is eliminated from the Top 6 playoffs....that team is frozen and cannnot add or drop players anymore!

Is there any way these can be added to the settings?

1. Limit Weekly Games Played (around 40 - 42 games is good, right?) and/or Limit 3 - 5 Transactions per week and have a 50 Moves Limit for the season

2. End the Fantasy Basketball Season 2 weeks before the actual NBA season.

3. If Top 6 teams make the playoffs. The non playoff teams are frozen and cannot add or drop players anymore!

4. When a team is eliminated from the Top 6 playoffs....that team is frozen and cannnot add or drop players anymore!

line-ups will lock everyweek to prevent streaming, just to be fair for those who can't check everyday. so because of the weekly lock, there's no limit in moves.

yup, only top 6 will make playoffs.

I think the freezing of players is impossible, except if I lock the teams which will suck for the other teams. they can still make adds if they want to for future purposes.

thanks for bringing these matters up

1. Benji Benjaconson --CP3

2. sya

3. MoskauWayne

4. xxkennexx

5. Code of Hammurabi

6. kimoti

7. krazydragonboi

8. KTOWNRACER

9. KingSciarrillo

10. RaseOne

11. El_Chingon