Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JetCityPersian

Stephon Marbury

i always thought that marbury was part retarded, seriously. i feel embarassed for him everytime he opens his mouth.

i couldnt watch the whole thing so i skipped around. the last minute where marbury started dancing?? OMG

i always thought that marbury was part retarded, seriously. i feel embarassed for him everytime he opens his mouth.

i couldnt watch the whole thing so i skipped around. the last minute where marbury started dancing?? OMG

Man I'm stuck with some drudgery work today so I watched the whole thing. Lot's of unintentional comedy. Some highlights:

"Zach and Eddy are our goto guys, now. Man, I'ma score 10 points a game, get about 13 dimes, 2 or 3 assists..."

"I can't teach all the children! I can only give the teachers the tools to teach them!"

"I didn't go home and sleep in a bed with KG. We GOT ALONG."

"Stephanie, that's my namesake! Stephanie, Stephon. Namesake! [rambles unintelligibly] ... and then I held her and did what I've never done, I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her and that was beautiful... [rambles some more.. uncomfortable break before next topic]"

Cell phone rings in the middle of interview, he answers it : "Oh man, my bad, I forgot.. hey, that's my better ho - I mean my better half!"

That's some funny sh*t!

"I'm not doing that, I don't get no time to think! Give me 10 more minutes and I'll do it with you!"