Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gbill2004

IDP Questions 2009

ADD Polamalu? Drop C. Lofton or Vilma?

you should start Lofton every week and personally I wouldn't add Polamalu over Lewis or Vilma

Rank these LB's for week 6 (1 point per tackle, 3 points per sack/int/fumble)

DJ Williams

Thomas Davis

David Harris

Curtis Lofton

I need 1 DB and 2 LBs for week 6 only (have Y Bell, Ware and Willis on byes). Please help me out by picking 1 DB and 2 LBs from the following for each position:

DB - C. Woodson

Finnegan

C Hope

Rolle

Atogwe

Tillman

LB: S Cooper

Bulluck

Greenway

Dansby

Cushing

Vilma

Ryans

Durant

Wimbley

Foote

Morrison (think he might be injured and miss this weeks game or possibly come out in middle of game so risky)

I need 1 DB and 2 LBs for week 6 only (have Y Bell, Ware and Willis on byes). Please help me out by picking 1 DB and 2 LBs from the following for each position:

DB - C. Woodson

Finnegan

C Hope

Rolle

Atogwe

Tillman

LB: S Cooper

Bulluck

Greenway

Dansby

Cushing

Vilma

Ryans

Durant

Wimbley

Foote

Morrison (think he might be injured and miss this weeks game or possibly come out in middle of game so risky)

DB: Hope-Consistent scorer and I like the match-up with the Patriotr

LB: Cooper and Durant (if he plays)...if Durant doesn't play, I'd go with Vilma against the Giants...he might get more opportunities if they run a lot....

M

Any news on Durant? I have not heard anything from Sunday, where he was a late scratch. Is he gonna play this week or what?

Daniel Manning or Josh Wilson in leagues that count return yards 25 per

What say you?

yeremiah bell was dropped in my league......also demeco ryans. i have #2 waiver priority, should i use it on bell? my 2 DBs right now are kerry rhodes and brandon merriweather.

my defense looks like this:

D James Harrison(Pit - LB)

DB Brandon Meriweather(NE - S)

DB Kerry Rhodes(NYJ - S)

DL Shaun Rogers(Cle - DT)

DL Gaines Adams(TB - DE)

LB E.J. Henderson(Min - LB)

LB Curtis Lofton(Atl - LB

BN Darryl Tapp(Sea - DE)

BN Lance Briggs(Chi - LB)

im struggling at DL, when i drafted adams and tapp i expected big things out of them. whats the deal with tapp? why is he not starting in seattle? rogers i picked up.

some DLs available are john abraham, kiwanuka, hali, okeafor, kerney, will smith, jenkins, dockett, dewayne white, raji, vanden bosch.

scoring is 2 pts solo tackle, 1 assist, 3 sack, 3 INT, 2 FF, 2 FR, 1 PD, 6 TD

Daniel Manning or Josh Wilson in leagues that count return yards 25 per

What say you?

Neither one of these guys are guaranteed to be returning kicks. Wilson is coming off of an injury and Manning is coming off a bye. Manning is playing well and I'm starting him this weekend.

Any news on Durant? I have not heard anything from Sunday, where he was a late scratch. Is he gonna play this week or what?

He is saying he's going to play this weekend. He could be a good play since the Rams will try to run the ball his way. That being said I'm avoiding him this week because of what happened with him last week.

He is saying he's going to play this weekend. He could be a good play since the Rams will try to run the ball his way. That being said I'm avoiding him this week because of what happened with him last week.

I see that he's listed as questionable. I have to decide who to start between him or Mike Peterson, what do you guys say? I won't be able to wait the inactive list on Sunday 'cause I'll be away for a basketball game!

I see that he's listed as questionable. I have to decide who to start between him or Mike Peterson, what do you guys say? I won't be able to wait the inactive list on Sunday 'cause I'll be away for a basketball game!

If you can't wait, I'd go with the healthy body in Peterson....Peterson has been productive in his own right and is playing an IDP friendly position at the weak-side linebacker....

In terms of production, Peterson and Durant are neck and neck so I think you can start Peterson this week and not miss a beat, IMO....

M

can anyone give me some advice on my question?

need some opinions on who to start this week at DL:

John Abraham

Andre Carter

Mathias Kiwanuka

Tamba Hali

Jimmy Wilkerson

Brian Orakpo

Cliff Avril

Victor Abiamiri

Shaun Rogers

which 2 would you start? im thinkin of goin with abraham and hali

can anyone give me some advice on my question?

need some opinions on who to start this week at DL:

John Abraham

Andre Carter

Mathias Kiwanuka

Tamba Hali

Jimmy Wilkerson

Brian Orakpo

Cliff Avril

Victor Abiamiri

Shaun Rogers

which 2 would you start? im thinkin of goin with abraham and hali

I like Abraham and Wilkerson this week...

M

i shouldve played andre carter......21 pts wouldve won my matchup. is it time to pick him up and start? he's 3rd in DL scoring in my league right now and has 5.5 sacks through 6 games. i need DLs that can give me some big games. currently have abraham, hali, and rogers.

Charles Tillman @ CIN?

or

Kerry Rhodes @ OAK?

I'd probably roll with Rhodes......I admit having lost faith in him going into this year, but the tackles numbers have been pretty consistent and he has a PD each of the last four weeks. He doesn't have any TO's to his credit so far, but that could change this week.

CLE - giving Carter a roll this week wouldn't be a bad idea, IMO. Even if Peters plays, there's a good chance he won't be 100%, and Dunlap is still in the "I need help" stage of his development. It's also hard to ignore that Carter already has 28 tackles, after only posting 37 in '08. I'd probably take him over Abraham, who doesn't contribute anything if he isn't getting to the QB, and in my estimation, that makes him a mere matchup IDP.

Tough choices ahead, only 4 roster spots for LB allowed in my league. I currently have J. Laurinaitis, P. Posluszny, S. Cooper, J. Beason. On the wire this week are Justin Durant (healthy again?), Brian Cushing (putting up monster points in our league, 4pts/FF), Will Witherspoon (new MLB in Philly), and David Hawthorne (Tatupu done for the year?).

I'm leaning towards dropping Beason/Cooper for Cushing/Witherspoon, or maybe Durant.

*edit: Eric Barton is on the wire as well

Mario Williams is on waivers.. we start 2 DL in my IDP league.. I have Dumervil and Orakpo with dumervil on bye.. I put this claim in right? (#3)

Would like some thoughts/opinions on Jonathan Fanene's long-term value now that Odem is done for the season. 2 solos, 2 assists and a sack last week in just over 3 quarters!!

Worth a pick up at DT for me?

Tough choices ahead, only 4 roster spots for LB allowed in my league. I currently have J. Laurinaitis, P. Posluszny, S. Cooper, J. Beason. On the wire this week are Justin Durant (healthy again?), Brian Cushing (putting up monster points in our league, 4pts/FF), Will Witherspoon (new MLB in Philly), and David Hawthorne (Tatupu done for the year?).

I'm leaning towards dropping Beason/Cooper for Cushing/Witherspoon, or maybe Durant.

*edit: Eric Barton is on the wire as well

I'm not sure how your league's scoring works, but in most of mine, Laurinaitis and Cooper are top-25 scorers. Poz is lower because of the time lost to injury, but he's back now. Beason's residing outside of the top 50 scorers is surprising, but he's been so good over the last two years, I have a hard time advocating a cut.

I would probably stand pat for now, but keep close tabs on the others. I haven't heard anything definitive about Lofa's status.

Nicksy - It looks like Mario's shoulder is going to be alright, so if you can still make the move, I'd take a shot at him.

InjuryProne - Fanene certainly made a nice splash last week, but bear in mind, it was the best game of his career. Unless you have an opening this week and would be plugging him in right away, I'd probably watch him this week, and then be ready to pounce. He'll have his bye during week 8, and my guess is that other owners will hold off on grabbing a buy they have to wait on.

Do you guys think Will Witherspoon is worth an add? I need to find someone who will fill in for D'Qwell Jackson longterm, and I'm wondering if he would be a good player to do so.

Do you guys think Will Witherspoon is worth an add? I need to find someone who will fill in for D'Qwell Jackson longterm, and I'm wondering if he would be a good player to do so.

I think Witherspoon is well worth the add....he'll be the full-time MLB, IMO once he gets familiar with the system....

M