Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Dukester

Looking For Quality Owner

I have started a 14 team Keeper Hockey League that is made up of guys from the various fantasy pools that I play in.These are guys that have either done well in other sports pools or in hockey pools in general.I am looking for 1 more owner to compliment this solid group that I have put together so far.I did have a full league,but found this one guy to not have the interest I was looking for in a owner.I am particularly looking for an American to take this spot as I already have 7 Canadians and 6 Americans as owners.Guess I'm leaning on good old fashion honesty in those who apply that they truly are from the U.S.....The league is a 6x6,H2H League with a 25 man roster.The roster is bigger to allow opportunity to draft players that might not be coming up right away.We will be keeping 5 towards next season,11 in season 2 and 16 in season 3 and beyond.Setup is as follows:3LW,3RW,3C,6DEF,2Goalies,8BENCH,5IR....Categories:G,A,PPP,SOG,+/-, PIM/GP,W,L,SHO,SV%,GAA

We also have a Pro-Board site that I have created for off season activities and this is a must to sign up on as well.All the teams,rules,settings,draft business is held here.We are also looking at ideas to have some form of a minor league type draft,2-3 rounds at most,in an off line setting.

Whomever gets the spot will also have the first overall pick and must choose a NHL team name,past or present.The current team name is New Jersey Devils,that can be changed to another American citied name,as long as it's not one already taken.So if you think your up for this challenge and can give the effort needed to compete,contact me at troywnick@yahoo.ca with some info about yourself and hockey fantasy experience.The league is on Yahoo.

I'd be interested but i'm Canadian.