Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jon asher

Dynasty Baseball League is searching for Great Owners

Good evening everyone;

I realize that everyone is in full swing with football season going on but I would like to have a moment of your time. I am the co commissioner of a dynasty baseball league. We utilize proboards and we play the game on fantrax.com. We use contracts, minor league systems and we have a maximum team value in place. We currently have I believe 16 teams in the league and we need to try and fill it up. I would greatly appreciate it if you could take a moment of your time and visit the proboards site.

http://dynastymlbelite.proboards.com/index.cgi

They're you will find a application to join the league and a thread that shows all the teams that currently have been awarded. I hope to see everyone soon. If you have any questions please contact me. I am also posting the teams that currently have been awarded as well. While this league is in its infantsy stage our owners have been playing in leagues together for a number of years. We have alot of super owners that are mature and dedicated. We currently have 16 teams that have been awarded, 3 owners that have not completely filled out the application to join and one other that is completing. We simply want to find owners that will treat they're teams with love and respect the league. We want to hear from you.

The following teams have been awarded. Please visit our site, complete the application and when you do please list us a couple of teams that you might like to have. That way if one gets awarded then we have a back up plan. If you complete the application completely then we will award franchises accordding to whom completed the apps first.

1. Detroit Tigers

2. Cincinnati Reds

3. Tampa Bay Rays

4. Florida Marlins

5. Oakland Athletics

6. Atlanta Braves

7. Seattle Mariners

8. NY Yankees

9. Boston Redsox

10. Cleveland Indians

11. Texas Rangers

12. Philadelphia Phillies

13. Baltimore Orioles

14. Pittsburgh Pirates

15. Milwaukee Brewers

16. New York Mets

warmest regards;

Jon Asher

Good evening everyone;

I realize that everyone is in full swing with football season going on but I would like to have a moment of your time. I am the co commissioner of a dynasty baseball league. We utilize proboards and we play the game on fantrax.com. We use contracts, minor league systems and we have a maximum team value in place. We currently have I believe 16 teams in the league and we need to try and fill it up. I would greatly appreciate it if you could take a moment of your time and visit the proboards site.

http://dynastymlbelite.proboards.com/index.cgi

They're you will find a application to join the league and a thread that shows all the teams that currently have been awarded. I hope to see everyone soon. If you have any questions please contact me. I am also posting the teams that currently have been awarded as well. While this league is in its infantsy stage our owners have been playing in leagues together for a number of years. We have alot of super owners that are mature and dedicated. We currently have 16 teams that have been awarded, 3 owners that have not completely filled out the application to join and one other that is completing. We simply want to find owners that will treat they're teams with love and respect the league. We want to hear from you.

The following teams have been awarded. Please visit our site, complete the application and when you do please list us a couple of teams that you might like to have. That way if one gets awarded then we have a back up plan. If you complete the application completely then we will award franchises accordding to whom completed the apps first.

1. Detroit Tigers

2. Cincinnati Reds

3. Tampa Bay Rays

4. Florida Marlins

5. Oakland Athletics

6. Atlanta Braves

7. Seattle Mariners

8. NY Yankees

9. Boston Redsox

10. Cleveland Indians

11. Texas Rangers

12. Philadelphia Phillies

13. Baltimore Orioles

14. Pittsburgh Pirates

15. Milwaukee Brewers

16. New York Mets

warmest regards;

Jon Asher

we still have the following teams available -

1. Kansas City Royals

2, Washington Nationals

3. St. Louis Cardinals

4. San Diego Padres

5. LA Angels

6. San Francisco Giants

7. Toronto Blue Jays

8. Chicago Cubs

9. Minnesota Twins

10. Houston Astros

11. Arizona Diamondbacks

12. Colorado Rockies

Warning to those that join,dead league no league movement,Rather play yahoo public league than this

1. Kansas City Royals

2, Washington Nationals

3. St. Louis Cardinals

4. San Diego Padres

5. LA Angels

6. San Francisco Giants

7. Toronto Blue Jays

8. Chicago Cubs

9. Minnesota Twins

10. Houston Astros

11. Arizona Diamondbacks

12. Colorado Rockies

No this is not a dead league. I am sorry to the couple of perspective owners that waited on me to respond but I was away for a period of 2 to 3 days and unable to respond. We are in the growing stages and are finalizing all teams and posting current rosters. For those owners that attempted to reach out to me I ask that you give us one more chance. Please accept my apologies. I have added two more owners Thanks

1. Kansas City Royals

2, Washington Nationals

3. St. Louis Cardinals

4. San Diego Padres

5. LA Angels

6. San Francisco Giants

7. Toronto Blue Jays

8. Chicago Cubs

9. Minnesota Twins

10. Houston Astros

11. Arizona Diamondbacks

12. Colorado Rockies

we still have the current franchises left available. Thank you and I hope to see you soon. Please keep in mind that our league has a $100 million payroll budget. We are using the payroll for 2009 major league players and giving discounts for all players over ten million to help with this. Yet many clubs are over. Many players will have to be traded or waived in order to get under the cap. Most of the teams left available have money to spend so you will be able to compete. While we do use divisions, those divisions have been tweaked.

1. Kansas City Royals

2, Washington Nationals

3. San Diego Padres

4. LA Angels

5. San Francisco Giants

6. Toronto Blue Jays

7. Minnesota Twins

8. Houston Astros

9. Arizona Diamondbacks

10. Colorado Rockies

we are filling slowly but surely. Lots of great dialogue. Here is the new list of teams available. Hope to see you they're.

Kansas City

Washington

San Diego

LA Angels

Toronto

Houston

Arizona

Colorado

What system are you using (Yahoo, ESPN)?

hello,

thanks for the question. We use Fantrax for the actual game site. I have found it to be excellent for what we do. I am able to use contracts and set free agencies and payroll. I have been very happy with it. We also utilize proboards for year round purposes. We are doing very well. I am very happy with the initial owners that I have. I really feel that we have a outstanding base of owners that are just good people.

We are trying to get set to launch free agency and resigning and trading directly after the world series. I very much want to be filled before hand because I want the remaining franchises to have owners. With our strict team budgets the lower budget teams stand to get healthy very quickly through free agency.

Warmest regards,

jon

we now have the following franchises available. We hope to see you in the league.

Kansas City

Washington

San Diego

Toronto

Houston

Colorado

Hello everyone. We now have the following four teams available for play.

1. Kansas City Royals

2, Washington Nationals

3. San Diego Padres

4 Houston Astros

down to three teams available. When you fill out the application to join the league please list each of these teams in the order in which you would like to manage them. I will award them in the order in which they were submitted by date and time

thanks again all

1. Washington Nationals

2. San Diego Padres

3. Kansas City Royals

we are now only in search of a San Diego Padres owner. The league is full other than that. We are still going to accept applications for all franchises in the event that owners fall.

we are wanting to launch our league soon and open trading and free agency signings for all teams. I would like to have a Padres owner in place though so that all teams are represented and given equal chance to get those FA's.

your link makes you sign up before you view it. You need to list the settings that way people know if it interests them or not.

your link makes you sign up before you view it. You need to list the settings that way people know if it interests them or not.

I will look into tihat. Thanks for letting me know.

I believe that you would like it. While I had filled up I had a couple of teams that have not claimed on fantrax yet. I am looking for a Redsox, maybe a BlueJays and either a Padres or Cardinals owner.

The reason I say maybe Padres or Cardinals is because I am willing to take over the Padres if I can find someone that would manage the Cardinals. I can't seem to find a Padres fan. Are they're any out they're.

If you do sign up and you don't like it just let me know. I can remove you. Your not paying any money

agreed, potential owners would like to nose around before submitting an application, sir.