Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MNDOGG

Charlie V 2009-2010

You belong in a looney bin. Are you out of you mind brother? Kaman is having a career season and even in this a career year his numbers are not as good as TD's. On top of that Kaman has been a massive injury risk for the last 3 years. Duncan continues to be the epitome of Durability. Even if all things were equal between Kaman and TD (which they are not) you should cash in Kaman to eliminate the injury risk that comes with him..........Tisk tisk tisk.......

Old man Duncan?

no thanks. he's about to break down any minute.

Kaman would've had even better stats, but Marcus Camby was crampin' his style.

Stupid Post and im sorry for it, but i need help with this thread. Thanks all.

Hellllp!! :)

BTW hopefully Charlie V will get back into the groove of things. Hes been horrible this season... B)

Duncan looks fine to me. Kaman's tos are a massive dissapointment for someone manning the C position

Old man Duncan?

no thanks. he's about to break down any minute.

Kaman would've had even better stats, but Marcus Camby was crampin' his style.

Duncan looks fine to me. Kaman's tos are a massive dissapointment for someone manning the C position

Only TR would want a 8th round player over a 2nd round player.

Kaman has 1 stat that he beats duncan in, that's points and it a half a point difference.

Duncan beats him in 7 other stats, some by large margins.

Stupid Post and im sorry for it, but i need help with this thread. Thanks all.

Hellllp!! :)

BTW hopefully Charlie V will get back into the groove of things. Hes been horrible this season... B)

wow...promoting assitant coach forum threads in here? geez...

"Charlie Villanueva returned to the rotation on Friday, but was predictably quiet with just six points on 3-of-9 shooting to go with two rebounds, one assist, and a block in 18 minutes.

He's probably not worth reporting on, but there's a sort of trainwreck appeal to his struggles that we couldn't pass up. Needless to say he is not a fantasy option this year, and possibly for the rest of his career"

What a ridiculous update from Rotoworld. For the rest of his career? LOL. Dude has had a horrendous season, but this is one of the worst updates I've seen on this site.

this guy earns 10M a year...

his salary is:

$6,500,000

$7,020,000

$7,540,000

$8,060,000

$8,580,000

but yea, overpaid