Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheJRod2006

The League

"I'm inside me!!!"

Awesome episode tonight. Try to catch it on demand (if its on there) or online. Raffi (is that his name) is my new favorite tv character

I like the show and all but I think the humor is forced. I don't think it's a show I can watch twice. Though I love Andre, he's so badly dressed and he thinks he's the ish.

This past week's episode was the best one yet. The brother in law is hilarious and the scene in the bedroom was tremendous.

On my DVR...I watched the first episode the other day, good stuff.

"Miles Austin in the 5th...YES!"

Not really sure what to think of the first two episodes this year. Kinda agree with the guy above that some of the situations come off as a bit forced. That really wasn't the case last year which I think made me enjoy the show from the start. I wonder if the original writers are still on board?

I loved how that got Ocho Cinco to come on. Child Please.

Does anyone watch this show? It's absolutely HILARIOUS! It's a comedy about fantasy football for those who dont know, its on at 10pm eastern 2nite. cant wait!

first season was better, the biggest problem though is the scenarios are unrealistic they should do more research

Urg, yesterday eps was pretty bad.

Cribbs and Suggs both didn't seem like they wanted to be there. they weren't funny at all, this season so far they going away from what was funny last year.

Urg, yesterday eps was pretty bad.

Cribbs and Suggs both didn't seem like they wanted to be there. they weren't funny at all, this season so far they going away from what was funny last year.

Couldn't agree more. I've only see one episode this year and thought it was pretty horrible.

Still feeling they getting away from football too much.

Great episode tonight! Probably the best so far this year.

"The monkey is covering his ears"

"Is it Savage Garden? No...not Five for Fighting?" B)

This week's episode was GENIUS. Very fantasy football heavy. But who leaves their lineup not set until 30 seconds before lock time?

Andre and the breastfeeding scene had me rolling.

So I was just wondering...

Do any of you watch it and what are your thoughts?

I only started watching it this season and it's had some good moments but overall I think there's a lot more they could do with it.

I love this show I DVR it every week. It's hysterical, last season IMO was much better. I think they need more of Ruxin's brother in law Rafi.

Awesome and amazing show. Just finished all 3 season. Ruxin is the man.

"Its decided" "its decided"