Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheJRod2006

The League

Taco is funny in his way. Tbh best eposide -Sacko Ball.

Season 3 is really funny as hell overall. Ruxin owns and Yes Sofia is damm hot with those tits :P

the show was awesome season 1, season 2 had a few good episodes, this season seems really forced. their have been a couple good episodes this season but I feel like overall the writers are strugglin. was my favorite show till this year, i almost gave up on it because of how simple it got but the last two episodes with Jimmy kimmels ex girl and the dude that played McGruber were really good. it has potential but seems to becoming way too unbelievable/predictable most of the time lately.

the show wants Pete to be the likable guy of the bunch, but his character is a douchebag

the show wants Pete to be the likable guy of the bunch, but his character is a douchebag

Def agree Pete is wack. I think andre is better than pete :P

the "autocorrect" episode was great, the last few episodes of this show have been solid. i was beginning to lose interest in this show but it seems good again.

I have a love/ hate opinion on this show now !!! I absolutely love the show but it is like the COVER OF THE MADDEN GAME JYNX....

The finale last night jynxed all us Matt Forte owners for the playoffs !! Now I hate it !!! LOL