Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

markdash

Rotoworld Invitational League

...or today! I just finished my draft cheatsheet.

i'm up for today

with the #1 overall selection, I select fred weis from france

12 are in. Let's get this going.

Oh how ******** cute, I'm last...damn you. How many times was that run??? B)

8th, OK. Gsw is on the clock at #1!

BTW, is trading draft picks considered OK?

I don't see why not but that decision is ultimately left up to the Commish (note I didn't say up to the league).

called away for coverage, on my way to the airport as we speak B)

no worries, i'll be back on prior to 6pmEST to throw in my selection if the draft progresses that far

I'm okay with whatever guys decide, but I've never ever liked this. In an online, guys would just draft their players and trade after. I've seen way too many screwed up deals go down that decide leagues with "in draft" trading.

To speed things up, Give me either Bron or CP3 when I'm up. Doesn't matter which.

It's like F'n Christmas. I haven't picked higher than 7th in the last 3 years.

Ok guys. Voting has (mostly) completed and the "offliners" have it. I would like to bang this thing out ASAP so let's get started!

I have emails for everyone. I also have several peoples' phone numbers; if anyone else has a cell phone number to give me, please do so. I will PM mine to The Czar (although I think he has it already) so he can text me when my pick is up.

I would prefer to avoid trading draft picks *once made*. If you want to trade before any of the involved picks have been made, I'm open to that idea, but let's cross that bridge when we come to it, OK?

One last thing--I am going to fairly strictly enforce a 9 am - 9 pm PDT draft day. Of course some people have schedules which don't afford timely selections, but if we can bang out a good number of picks during these hours, we should be able to wrap this thing up pretty quickly. I'm being optimistic and saying a week. I think that's a reasonable goal.

Let the games begin!!!

Round 1

1 - gsw-OTC

2 - The Czar

3 - asmallchild

4 - nickalero99

5 - markdash

6 - dubmecrazy

7 - Denbo32

8 - rico381

9 - Thats Ridiculous

10 - Code of Hammurabi

11 - bdams19

12 - Skoodog

Ok guys. Voting has (mostly) completed and the "offliners" have it. I would like to bang this thing out ASAP so let's get started!

I have emails for everyone. I also have several peoples' phone numbers; if anyone else has a cell phone number to give me, please do so. I will PM mine to The Czar (although I think he has it already) so he can text me when my pick is up.

I would prefer to avoid trading draft picks *once made*. If you want to trade before any of the involved picks have been made, I'm open to that idea, but let's cross that bridge when we come to it, OK?

One last thing--I am going to fairly strictly enforce a 9 am - 9 pm PDT draft day. Of course some people have schedules which don't afford timely selections, but if we can bang out a good number of picks during these hours, we should be able to wrap this thing up pretty quickly. I'm being optimistic and saying a week. I think that's a reasonable goal.

Let the games begin!!!

What kind of pick schedule will we be looking at? A round per day or faster?

Round 1

1 - gsw-OTC

2 - The Czar

3 - asmallchild

4 - nickalero99

5 - markdash

6 - dubmecrazy

7 - Denbo32

8 - rico381

9 - Thats Ridiculous

10 - Code of Hammurabi

11 - bdams19

12 - Skoodog

let's get this ballcock rolling.

gsw's not online - he mentioned in the league message board something about CP3 which is pretty much a foregone conclusion at #1 anyways...

Anyone got text or contact info?

Wtf is a ballcock? LOL B)

let's get this ballcock rolling.

Any word?

Everyone send Mark they #'s for texting?

The cell texts have really helped keep these moving that last few times I've done them.

Any word?

Everyone send Mark they #'s for texting?

The cell texts have really helped keep these moving that last few times I've done them.

He has mine, and I strongly insist that we all do this.

Another thing that helps is leaving your next pick w/ someone in the league so we can keep this moving. We're on pace to finish by Nov 17. B)

Chris Paul.

Guys, I'm going to LA this weekend for vacation so I might not be as responsive. I didn't know it was starting so soon. This is why I wanted an online B). I'll try my best to get to a computer!

Mardash, I emailed you my cell. Even then, I might not be able to get to a computer because I will be tailgating for UCLA Football. Sorry guys, after this weekend it should be better.

Chris Paul.

Guys, I'm going to LA this weekend for vacation so I might not be as responsive. I didn't know it was starting so soon. This is why I wanted an online :). I'll try my best to get to a computer!

Mardash, I emailed you my cell. Even then, I might not be able to get to a computer because I will be tailgating for UCLA Football. Sorry guys, after this weekend it should be better.

My neck o' the woods! Enjoy the game. You want a solid breakfast beforehand, head down Fair Oaks and almost Del Mar to Central Park Cafe - best damn french toast in the world. I'll be there. B)

Round 1

1 - gsw - Chris Paul

2 - The Czar - Lebron James

3 - asmallchild - OTC

4 - nickalero99

5 - markdash

6 - dubmecrazy

7 - Denbo32

8 - rico381

9 - Thats Ridiculous

10 - Code of Hammurabi

11 - bdams19

12 - Skoodog

My neck o' the woods! Enjoy the game. You want a solid breakfast beforehand, head down Fair Oaks and almost Del Mar to Central Park Cafe - best damn french toast in the world. I'll be there. B)

Round 1

1 - gsw - Chris Paul

2 - The Czar - Lebron James

3 - asmallchild - OTC

4 - nickalero99

5 - markdash

6 - dubmecrazy

7 - Denbo32

8 - rico381

9 - Thats Ridiculous

10 - Code of Hammurabi

11 - bdams19

12 - Skoodog

Haha, tempting offer my friend. However, on UCLA Football days, the only breakfast allowed is a beer bong!

Haha, tempting offer my friend. However, on UCLA Football days, the only breakfast allowed is a beer bong!

Fortunately since you are on the end, if you can get internet access once this weekend that should be sufficient. Try on saturday night or sunday, make your 2 picks, and that will be OK.

How do i delete it? I cannot edit now

I would recommend editing this post to remove your phone #, then PMing it to me. I think this forum is public.