Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yort1919

MAKE THIS BLOCKBUSTER DEAL???

Not too good. Beltre landed on the DL twice this year and got hit in the groin by a ball B) had surgery as well. so he will have some injury concers going into next year. But RW just said that Philly will not offer Perdo Feliz an option and will let him walk as a FA. Either Beltre or Figgins would be a nice fit over there as new 3B man.

Oh yeah, "fractured tecticle". I think I threw up the first time I read that.

Who plays 3b without a cup???

Oh yeah, "fractured tecticle". I think I threw up the first time I read that.

Who plays 3b without a cup???

Not a smart thing to do....

Not a smart thing to do....

so is jose lopez going to be in a mariners jersey this year? if he does get traded where will he end up?

I give up:

1ST OVERALL MINOR LEAGUE PICK(2010)

2ND ROUND MINOR LEAGUE PICK(2011)

JESUS MONTERO

MELKY CABRERA

I recieve:

BJ UPTON-31.00

HOWIE KENDRICK-20.00

DO I DO THIS DEAL OR NOT? THNAKS

First off McGowan for $8 is way too much so just let him go as you planned.

This trade would definatly help you next year. But if you have the first overall minor league pick you would be entilted to Strasburg right?

Strasburg and Montero are both in my top 3 prospects list. I totally expect BJ Upton to be a good player next year as well as Howie Kendrick to bounce back and hit over .300 (he hit .352 from his return to the minors 2nd highest in baseball over that period).

First off McGowan for $8 is way too much so just let him go as you planned.

This trade would definatly help you next year. But if you have the first overall minor league pick you would be entilted to Strasburg right?

Strasburg and Montero are both in my top 3 prospects list. I totally expect BJ Upton to be a good player next year as well as Howie Kendrick to bounce back and hit over .300 (he hit .352 from his return to the minors 2nd highest in baseball over that period).

So with all the movement the Mariners are making is JOSE LOPEZ a gonner? also what are the chances of CHRIS RAY closing in texas?

I serious doubt Chris Ray will close in Texas.

Chris Ray will be a good 7th inning pitcher until he can show he has fully regained his good stuff that made him one of the top closers.