Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gethugefast1

Have 8 RB's...can only keep 1

hopefully u have time to see how things develop, but id say portis is the safest bet right now. after that jacobs, then maroney. the rest of the guys you can pretty much write off, barring an unlikely turner trade.

Portis, Maroney, then Benson/Jacobs. How many total can you keep and who are they?

hopefully u have time to see how things develop, but id say portis is the safest bet right now. after that jacobs, then maroney. the rest of the guys you can pretty much write off, barring an unlikely turner trade.

If it was me I would go with Maroney. Since Dillion is gone He will get most of the carries. While Portis will split carries with Betts. And Jacobs with Droughns. The rest I would let go.

I would go Portis, Maroney and then Benson and Jacobs last choice. Β Unless your league is very very heavy TD rewarding, move Jacobs up if thats the case.

a few things here...

(1) why not keep chad? I realize you want to keep a running back. if thats the case you can only choose between benson, maroney, portis, jacobs. however they're all shaky. chads not. you keep him you can hope some rbs slip to you or everyone else is keeping a rb and tries to grab a wr earlier then normal.

(2) benson. i know portis sounds better. hes been a higher pick for a while. thats obvious. but TJ is gone. benson was a high pick. hes on a great NFC team that should win a lot of games. i know hes a jerk and people hate him. but for the next few years he should have the best opportunity fantasy-wise, esp. with the news that portis will be sharing carries.

(3) Maroney. If not Benson id go maroney. i think portis is on his way out and maroney, benson and to a lesser-extent jacobs, are on their way in.

(4) i think keeper leagues that only allow you to keep one player are inherently unfair. there are always guys like LT, LJ, alexander, priest a few years ago etc. who are clear top 3-5 picks. you are going to be in a much worse situation then the kid who keeps LT or LJ. if you did well last year then you prospects for this year are even more screwed up. talk to your commish, make the move to 2 keeper next yr.

I would keep Maroney, Portis, and Benson. All 3 are the lone back for their team as of now (Jacobs has to share w/Reuben Droughns). Maroney's money, Portis is money if he stays healthy. Benson is your only question mark, but he has great sleeper potential, moreso than any of those other guys I'd say.

I would keep Maroney.

Portis is good, but I hear more and more about a potential timeshare in WAS, while Maroney seems to be the RB of the future in NE.

I would keep Maroney.

Portis is good, but I hear more and more about a potential timeshare in WAS, while Maroney seems to be the RB of the future in NE.

not just a time-share, but Portis is already dinged.

i'd put them as Benson, Maroney, Portis, with Norwood an emerging 4th and Jacobs on the radar.