Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Code of Hammurabi

"the noble one"

figures, im used to my players being out for more than a month. I am now convinced that fantasy basketball is 50% luck and 50% skill.

figures, im used to my players being out for more than a month. I am now convinced that fantasy basketball is 50% luck and 50% skill.

I disagree with your percentages. I think its 10 percent luck and 20 percent skill....

15 percent concentrated power of will

5 percent pleasure

50 percent pain, and

100 percent reason to remember the name

I disagree with your percentages. I think its 10 percent luck and 20 percent skill....

5 percent pleasure

50 percent pain, and

LOL!

5 percent pleasure

50 percent pain, and

hahaha....

you guys think I can drop Millsap for Noah? some guy saw Yahoo's message on Noah being out for a long long time and he dropped him.

Or do you think it might take a long time for Noah to recover?

its looking like he can be dropped in 12 team leagues now.. hes probably saving himself for the playoffs and wont do much from now until then..

its looking like he can be dropped in 12 team leagues now.. hes probably saving himself for the playoffs and wont do much from now until then..

Interesting. Who benefits in a competitive 12 team or 10 team league? - Warrick, Miller or Gibson - or none of the above as they are all playing by committee. I hope they run Gibson a ton of minutes.

I would be buying Noah in all leagues now. He just coming off injury, they slowly putting him into full game shape. In a week he will be back to 30 mins a game.

I would be buying Noah in all leagues now. He just coming off injury, they slowly putting him into full game shape. In a week he will be back to 30 mins a game.

I hope you're right, but I don't know how you are getting that impression from his quote today. Seems like they are saving him for the playoffs. Plantar Fascitis doesn't go away, it just gets better with rest and worse with wear.

I hope you're right, but I don't know how you are getting that impression from his quote today. Seems like they are saving him for the playoffs. Plantar Fascitis doesn't go away, it just gets better with rest and worse with wear.

Well first they only have a 2.5 game over the 9th place bobcats. Plus only 1.5 game over the 7th and 8th seed, and I think they would prefer not to start the playoffs in Clev or Orland if possible.

You also don't suddenly become in playoff shape. You need to work the mins in.

They will ease him in slowly, but if he ready to play he will play. I don't think he will be playing 7 mins the rest of the way. If it was bad, they wouldn't be putting him in evenfor those 7 mins.

im also close to dropping him. If he does get 30 minutes a game, it will probably be in 2-3 weeks. They are like 7-2 in their last 9 games, so they can afford to keep playing him low minutes for now. Remember theres only 25 games left of the regular season. Ill probably wait another week to see whatsup but if he has another setback or hes feeling pain again, im gonna drop him. My only center now becomes Mcgee with JT out also....

edit: Im hoping im wrong but im preparing for the worst with how bad my team has been destroyed due to injuries.

im also close to dropping him. If he does get 30 minutes a game, it will probably be in 2-3 weeks. They are like 7-2 in their last 9 games, so they can afford to keep playing him low minutes for now. Remember theres only 25 games left of the regular season. Ill probably wait another week to see whatsup but if he has another setback or hes feeling pain again, im gonna drop him. My only center now becomes Mcgee with JT out also....

edit: Im hoping im wrong but im preparing for the worst with how bad my team has been destroyed due to injuries.

yea i couldnt agree more. i think gooden, if available can replace some of his rebs and pts, but wont get much blks..

This doesnt seem good to say the least. Wish I picked up Taj Gibson.

I don't think he'll be back anytime soon... it wasn't just a simple doctor's appointment today, he went to get a bone scan.

http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bulls/post...an-on-left-foot

Well I was wrong, he's going to play tonight.

The big question is not if he will play tonight. It's what his production and minutes will be.

The big question is not if he will play tonight. It's what his production and minutes will be.

Yeap. He's been playing the past few games but he definitely was not startable. I will only play him once he gets 25+ minutes.

I wish they would have just kept him out after the all-star break 1-2 weeks and let him rest. That 5-10 playing every night is pointless and reaggravates his injury .

This was the game I was looking for. I think it's time to put him back in our lineups.

Somehow got him off waivers from an impatient owner. Hope he comes back strong to give him some remorse!