Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ludawg23

Live auction keeper league roto

What's up guys.

I've been playing in a 3 year long auction keeper league and we're looking to add 2 additional teams to bump it up to 14 total.

We keep 5 players each year and for those who think you'll be at a disadvantage coming in, please note that the past 2 winners have been expansion teams (new teams coming in)

To catch up, our commish will hold what's called an expansion draft where you can select your 5 keepers out of the remaining pool.

I can send over the by-laws to anyone that's interested. League is run on cbs and entry fee is $250. Live auction is usually held at the commish's apartment

let me know if you have any questions

When is the auction draft?

Around the middle of March. We had our auction draft last year on March 18th

I have interest in your league, could you send me more information please? Thanks John. email jsyjr421@aol.com

sent over the by-laws...thanks

Please sent me the bylaws.

Basher...I sent them to your e-mail already. Did you not receive them? Let me know, i'll e-mail them again.

I'm interested. Please send by-laws to seanfisher0417@yahoo.com.

Thank you.

e-mail sent, thanks

Around the middle of March. We had our auction draft last year on March 18th

Please let me know how the money is handled and the guidelines for ensuring no collusion, etc.

Hey I live in the city and have been looking for an auction league, sounds interesting. Please send me the bylaws Bmorgan1@umd.edu

Please let me know how the money is handled and the guidelines for ensuring no collusion, etc.

The money is due on the day of the auction draft, paid to the commish. He holds onto the money until the end of the year...there have been no problems whatsoever in past years with payouts.