Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

globalsandlin

Keepers?

I know it a little early to be talking keepers but I was wondering your guys opinion on keepers for next year one of my leagues is a small league with only 8 owners but we play for a for a $800 pot. It is a PPC league and I can only keep three QB……Bulger and McNabb are my top two but that third QB has me scratching my head.

Bulger, Marc

Culpepper, Daunte

Frye, Charlie

Garcia, Jeff

Jackson, Tarvaris

McNabb, Donovan

I can keep 4 RB…Not to hard here

Portis

Gore

Jackson

Dunn

Benson

With Garcia in TB, I think he would be the best route to go here, espcially if TB drafts Calvin Johnson.

I wouldn't keep Jackson, especially with talks of MIN possibly taking Quinn if available. I wouldn't keep Frye either. I think your choices would be Culpepper or Garcia. You've got two years out of Garcia left, and who knows if Culpepper can return to pre-Moss form. It doesn't seem like a life-or-death situation, but you do have two QB's that aren't the most reliable. I'd go Culpepper. There's more risk, but potentially more reward.

I'd throw Dunn back to the pack.

I'd keep C-Pep and throw Dunn back into the FA pool. I like C-Pep for this year. I haven't read too much into their coaching situation after Saban left, so I don't know what coordinators he will have, but he now has an additional year of recovery from his knee injury. Last year he just wasn't healthy and fooled us all in the preseason. This year he will be much healthier. But at the end, it is you're third QB so it shouldn't hurt you that much, plus with your RBs, you shouldn't worry too much about it.

On another note, why are you guys keeping so many players? And how many do you start? And how did you get Portis and Jackson, two first rounders, on your team?

Keep Culpepper and toss Dunn.

I also do not know how you accumulated such talent, but since it's a money keeper league you are going to have a nice steady source of income for the next 5 years.

agreed....keep Pep, axe Dunn