Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CollinBluffs

Recruiting for a new Dynasty Baseball League!!

Okay fellas, I'm recruiting for a new Dynasty Baseball league. I'm sick of dead teams so I'm setting out to gather 10 super active GM's.

I usually play on yahoo but they are closed for the season. I have made a league on Sportsline.com and I've made it a H2H league. This league will transfer over to Yahoo next season just so you all are aware.

The dynasty is set up that you keep your entire roster for the following season. I'll be setting up a message board to keep all the teams in order during the offseason and to trade and whatnot.

My YIM is collinbluffs, please add me and let me know why you'd like to be a part of this dynasty league or email me at collinbluffs@hotmail.com

Thanks fellas,

Derrik

How much would this league be, Derrik?

i'm in.

i'll hit you up soon!

Sounds great! I know you're a for sure since I see you here all the time B) YIM me at collinbluffs or email me at collinbluffs@hotmail.com The league is set to draft for this Saturday at 2:30pm EST. I hope you'll be in.

How much would this league be, Derrik?

It's totally free. I'm just sick of being in a league full of dead teams, so I'm being the Commish of this Dynasty league. This league is a Dynasty in which you keep your entire roster for the following season. It will be on sportsline.com this year as Yahoo is closed for the season. I'll move this league to Yahoo next year and for all the years to come. I'll have a message board set up to keep track of everyones teams and where we can all make offseason trades.

If you're interested let me know because we draft Saturday at 2:30pm EST. YIM at collinbluffs or email me at collinbluffs@hotmail.com

I am very interested, depending on the settings. A competitive keeper league would be alot of fun.

I am definately interested. I hope there are still spots left!