Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vriez

ESPN

John Kruk could just be sitting in front of the camera, doing nothing.......and i would watch.

It won't be long before ESPN add's Jennie Finch and a bunch of other chicks to the show, as seems in vogue these days, then I'll stop watching.

There is Ravech, Gammons, Kruk, and Harold Reynolds and then there is everyone else......

Out of the new crappy people they have brought on I have to say that I've actually enjoyed Fernando Vina the most....he's tolerable.

Steve Phillips and Tino Martinez are two I can't stomach.

I hate vina, i cant and i dont watch when hes part of the broadcast

Does Eric Young still start every single one of his sentences with "I tell you what!" ?

I don't get it. EY is great. I mean, who doesn't want to here first rate analysis on Tony Griffeyano and how Scott Linebrink was a great pickup because Ben Sheets went down?

yes, how can espn not find guys who can speak english well, and actually make good points? what really ticks me off is that guys who are employed to talk sports know less than people on this site, who have full time jobs, or are full time students....

what is the point of dusty baker being on there? last night he was saying the brewers need starting pitching because the loss of sheets left a huge hole in their rotation..he probably has never heard of gallardo... and he couldnt even name jj hardy and ryan braun...he called them "the young shortstop and third baseman".... come on!

i expect that stuff from local sports talk radio, not "the sports leader"...

comcast philly had john marzano as a studio guy...he is very cocky, but he is 5x better than these jokers currently occupying the seat at espn....

Who's NOT now? the baseball tonight crew! (kruky excluded)

I don't get it. EY is great. I mean, who doesn't want to here first rate analysis on Tony Griffeyano and how Scott Linebrink was a great pickup because Ben Sheets went down?

Classic. So true.

Best 7 are...

Ravich

Kruk

Reynolds (please get him back

Gammons

Olney

Steve Phillips

Kurkjian

Dave Campbell man.............they need to bring him back. That guy had a clue.

Listening to Eric Young is just pathetic. He squeals like Mike Tyson. I wonder if he's ever hit puberty...........he sounds like his nuts haven't dropped yet. B)

Bring back Harold Reynolds!!!!!!!!!!!

The best lineup right now is ravech, kruk (my favorite), Phillips, Oral, and olney with gammons making a cameo appearence

Dude Orel is a font of baseball wisdom, love listening to him break down mechanics or the intricacies of how a pitcher works. Kruk is good just for being Kruk. I think a three man team of Orel, Kruk and Reynolds with a little Tim K. mixed in would be a great show.

I think ESPN is trying to pan to the black/latino market by keeping guys like Orestes and Young around. They stink bad though.

Come on guys don't give Kruk credit because he is loud and confrontational, the guy is just as dumb as everyone else on that stage just more "entertaining." I'd give you some examples, but I haven't honestly been able to watch more than a minute in over 2 months.

Come on guys don't give Kruk credit because he is loud and confrontational, the guy is just as dumb as everyone else on that stage just more "entertaining." I'd give you some examples, but I haven't honestly been able to watch more than a minute in over 2 months.

I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO agree. Ive never cared much for him at all.

Listening to Eric Young is just pathetic. He squeals like Mike Tyson. I wonder if he's ever hit puberty...........he sounds like his nuts haven't dropped yet. B)

Bring back Harold Reynolds!!!!!!!!!!!

They really gotta bring Reynolds back.

There are about 15 threads on this subject but............I always welcome more because ................yes Baseball Tonight officially is crap now. Its disgusting to see what theyve made of it. Its more like a soap opera than anything. I cant understand what half these guys even say anymore and when I do.............they make no sense.

I dont welcome them

It won't be long before ESPN add's Jennie Finch and a bunch of other chicks to the show, as seems in vogue these days, then I'll stop watching.

I'd bang Jennie Finch though.

Did someone really just say that Jennie Finch would pull them away from the television?

(A.K.A. 3x)