Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Krebz-

Tired of crappy leagues and worse payouts?

Have one spot I have been trying to fill for a brand new h2h points league I am starting with a bunch of owners I have been in leagues with in the past-

Here is a quick breakdown of the rules:

H2H-Points based/Keepers-no contracts every players is signed for 1 year-you keep nine players of your choice yearly- Daily lineups, weekly matchups(will assign a set number of pitchers weekly to alleviate any streaming), No Minor spots, AL & NL, C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, MI, CI, OF, DH, SP and RP, 26 Roster spots, 1 IR, 11 batters, 8 pitchers, 8 bench, probably going to do a slow message board draft(it is in voting), top 6 teams make the playoffs- top 2 get byes- Entry fee is 100- First place-700,second-250-third-100, I dont keep a dime it all goes towards the league-

I recently posted a thread and stated that the league fee was 75- well it's not anymore because the payout works better for $100 a head-

Let me know if you are interested-

i am definitly interested in getting more information about the league in terms of exact rules, scoring system, etc. let me know

Have one spot I have been trying to fill for a brand new h2h points league I am starting with a bunch of owners I have been in leagues with in the past-

Here is a quick breakdown of the rules:

H2H-Points based/Keepers-no contracts every players is signed for 1 year-you keep nine players of your choice yearly- Daily lineups, weekly matchups(will assign a set number of pitchers weekly to alleviate any streaming), No Minor spots, AL & NL, C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, MI, CI, OF, DH, SP and RP, 26 Roster spots, 1 IR, 11 batters, 8 pitchers, 8 bench, probably going to do a slow message board draft(it is in voting), top 6 teams make the playoffs- top 2 get byes- Entry fee is 100- First place-700,second-250-third-100, I dont keep a dime it all goes towards the league-

I recently posted a thread and stated that the league fee was 75- well it's not anymore because the payout works better for $100 a head-

Let me know if you are interested-